No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't Philly want delon? Also sounds like Lowe is saying we clear space to resign biz? I don't get it?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Porzingis+Noah is a good fit.
      I agree. I think the Knicks are going to be scary next season if they can stay healthy.

Comment

• Fuck the Knicks. Capped out 35 win team.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          If a decent deal for Carroll came along I'd flip him in a heartbeat.
          Maury wrote: View Post
          Me too. He's too old, and JJ was playing really well in the playoffs. If that 3 pointer is here to stay he can definitely replace demarre.
          I don't think we're giving Carroll enough credit. He looked old last season coming back prematurely from a nasty injury. But as long as he's healthy going into camp, we'll notice a big uptick in his play. We'll be glad he wasn't traded....especially on the defensive end.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I don't think we're giving Carroll enough credit. He looked old last season coming back prematurely from a nasty injury. But as long as he's healthy going into camp, we'll notice a big uptick in his play. We'll be glad he wasn't traded....especially on the defensive end.
            Yeah he guarded George, Wade and LeBron in back to back to back playoff series and coming off an injury to boot. That's murderers row right there and we came out on top in two of those series.

Comment

• Yeah Carroll will be better. Don't trade him unless an above-average perimeter defender with size is coming back. That's still a must-have for the playoffs.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Interesting.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...al-horford-too

Sources: Thunder prepping for run at Al Horford
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I wonder if Ross + Bebe + Future 1st rounder for Noel + Cov will work.

Comment

• If the Thunder's starting lineup on opening day is Westbrook/Oladipo/Durant/Horford/Adams that is demonstrably unfair

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      If the Thunder's starting lineup on opening day is Westbrook/Oladipo/Durant/Horford/Adams that is demonstrably unfair
                      Scary thing is, Thunder can actually get there. Have to unguarantee Ilyasova by tomorrow to do it though.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                        Scary thing is, Thunder can actually get there. Have to unguarantee Ilyasova by tomorrow to do it though.
                        Is that it?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          ...or trade him away for next to nothing once they have Horford locked in. Ilyasova is good enough and cheap enough that some team will take him for nothing, or possibly even something (a draft pick or the like).

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Is that it?
                            That's not all they have to do, but that's where it starts. It's not that complicated for OKC to get there though.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                              ...or trade him away for next to nothing once they have Horford locked in. Ilyasova is good enough and cheap enough that some team will take him for nothing, or possibly even something (a draft pick or the like).
                              I don't think they'd take that risk, because if they guarantee Ilyasova by not waiving him before tomorrow, and then they can't find a buyer via trade to trade him into cap space, they suddenly can't get Horford.

So I think if OKC waives Ilyasova today or tomorrow, that's an indication they're going to make a big signing.

Comment

• If Masai can squeeze Hollis Thompson in that trade for Noel it would be a steal of a trade. Hollis brings exactly what Ross those and is longer. Way cheaper as well.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X