• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Rivers has re-signed with the Clippers

#PoorClipperFans
    #ThanksDad

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      It's weird though... Have we talked about why we didn't pitch KD? Did I miss the explanation for this somewhere along the way?

We have the ability to move assets to make room for him before re-signing DeMar.
      Isn't that the reason raptors got Drake..lol
      The Celtics are getting a sit down with KD and raps are getting d@!k.
      I guess the whole sh pill about vince carter and his favorite team being raptors was bull S@#t.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

It's weird though... Have we talked about why we didn't pitch KD? Did I miss the explanation for this somewhere along the way?

We have the ability to move assets to make room for him before re-signing DeMar.
        Stated late in the season he was not considering Toronto. I do not have the source

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Lol if you are saying, "we just got to the ECF we'll be fine" I urge tou to go back and watch those games. We signed the guy who got benched multiple times in the playoffs because he was so bad to 25+% of the cap for five years and couldn't retain the teams best defender in the playoffs. There certainly must be some worry.
          so right. all due respect apollo, i think you're in a bit of denial here.

at this point i hope they move ross for a good pick or noel and use the cap room for i dunno what? whos left in this shit pile now.

regardless of the rest of the league i cant get over losing biz and drafting poeltl. couldnt we have traded ross and kept biz for 14-15m? we are forever "evaluating". grow some balls for a situation other than just taking reaches on basketball without border dudes. i love masai but this has been a terrible week.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Isn't that the reason raptors got Drake..lol
            The Celtics are getting a sit down with KD and raps are getting d@!k.
            I guess the whole sh pill about vince carter and his favorite team being raptors was bull S@#t.
            If you believe one of the top 3 basketball players in the world is making the biggest decision of his career based on rappers and vince carter who was cool 15 years ago, you're kidding yourself. If we want a top 5 player he's coming via draft. That's why we're trying to build a team 8 deep with 4 all stars
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                so right. all due respect apollo, i think you're in a bit of denial here.

at this point i hope they move ross for a good pick or noel and use the cap room for i dunno what? whos left in this shit pile now.

regardless of the rest of the league i cant get over losing biz and drafting poeltl. couldnt we have traded ross and kept biz for 14-15m? we are forever "evaluating". grow some balls for a situation other than just taking reaches on basketball without border dudes. i love masai but this has been a terrible week.
                It doesn't make sense to pay our backup center 15 mil a year.

Comment

• The 2016 Offseason thread

I think Kenneth Faried and Taj Gibson are our best options right now. Is this 2014?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Don't they have Gortat? Are they going to pay that price for a backup C?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I don't get it. They already have gortat at center who is better.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        I think Kenneth Faried and Taj Gibson are our best options right now. Is this 2014?
                        Could be .. Knicks are hoping it's 2010

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          If you believe one of the top 3 basketball players in the world is making the biggest decision of his career based on rappers and vince carter who was cool 15 years ago, you're kidding yourself. If we want a top 5 player he's coming via draft. That's why we're trying to build a team 8 deep with 4 all stars
                          Even forgetting the fluff... we were the other ECF team with a crazy feel-good story and he would be joining two all stars and a legit centre. What went wrong between last summer and this summer?

On a side note, with Horford gone and Millsap off the table the pickings are getting really slim. Maybe we are going after Meyers Leonard.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                            I don't get it. They already have gortat at center who is better.
                            Agreed. Doesn't seem like a position of need.

Comment

Even forgetting the fluff... we were the other ECF team with a crazy feel-good story and he would be joining two all stars and a legit centre. What went wrong between last summer and this summer?

On a side note, with Horford gone and Millsap off the table the pickings are getting really slim. Maybe we are going after Meyers Leonard.
                              We still don't have the cache. You either have to be top 3 bona fide contender, or you have to be miami, los Angeles, new York, or sometimes Boston and chicago.

If you are neither of those things, you're not getting a superstar thru free agency, and likely not thru trade. So you homegrow your own all stars and then hopefully the right move comes along to add one more.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Of course not..that's why I was being sarcastic..lol
                                Anyway..Everyone is signing in the East and getting better,raps are declining with each move I hear the east makes.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X