Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajan Rondo to the Bulls on 2 year 28 million

Comment

• In fairness to Gasol, dude made the all star team this past season. I mean..he's still a good player. I think I'm happy with Patterson starting as well but Gasol is worth considering depending on cost.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        In fairness to Gasol, dude made the all star team this past season. I mean..he's still a good player. I think I'm happy with Patterson starting as well but Gasol is worth considering depending on cost.
        I'd way rather have taj Gibson or David west.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Roll with Patrick Patterson as a starting pf. Go small with Demarre Carroll. If Pascal Siakam can bring some energy and not be liability out there go with him as back up. Maybe make a deal at trade deadline.
          Doing nothing is not a good plan.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Roll with Patrick Patterson as a starting pf. Go small with Demarre Carroll. If Pascal Siakam can bring some energy and not be liability out there go with him as back up. Maybe make a deal at trade deadline.
            There is also JJ. We have full bird rights (i think). If so, we could go over the cap to bring him back if the feeling is mutual. Played about 80% of his minutes at the 4 the past 2 seasons per BBRef.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              Rajan Rondo to the Bulls on 2 year 28 million
              Someone from the Bulls organization want to explain how Rondo fits any better with Butler? Smh

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Someone from the Bulls organization want to explain how Rondo fits any better with Butler? Smh
                Yah it's a bad move. The second year is apparently not fully guaranteed. It's actually a pretty good contract, just a terrible fit for the Bulls.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  .... The Nets just signed Tyler Johnson to a $50M/4 "poison pill" offer sheet ... $5.6M / $5.8M / $18M / $19M ... ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?! This off-season is officially bat shit crazy.
                  Why the fuck would anyone give tyler johnson that much money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Why did Trey Burke go for pretty much nothing? What's the deal there? A 2nd round pick in like 6 years?
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      There is also JJ. We have full bird rights (i think). If so, we could go over the cap to bring him back if the feeling is mutual. Played about 80% of his minutes at the 4 the past 2 seasons per BBRef.
                      Early bird. I like that he mentors the Brazilians and is a physical tweener.

Comment

• Keeping everyone and not getting anyone new is a perfectly acceptable backup plan, for the reasons stated in this thread.

I just prefer a plan A that involves a talent upgrade now without much long term cost.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Keeping everyone and not getting anyone new is a perfectly acceptable backup plan, for the reasons stated in this thread.

I just prefer a plan A that involves a talent upgrade now without much long term cost.
                          I agree. Like I want us to make some short of move to get a starting calibre PF but if that player is not going to be much better the 2Pat and we are going to have to give up a lot of assets for that said player I think we should just stand pat. We will definitely be worse next season if we don't do anything else but at least we wouldn't have giving up good assets and our young guys will get good minutes.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• good luck getting anything done.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Doing nothing is not a good plan.
                              Panicking is not a good plan either.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Yea it's official. After seeing the Allen Crabbe and Tyler Johnson deals we aren't getting a damn thing with the MLE. Not a damn thing. If we get a third stringer with that money we did well lol. This is crazy man. And none of the guys left that we realistically could get is worth dumping guys like Cory and Ross (even though I hate him) and 2Pat for. They just aren't. So unless Masai can pull off some type of good trade I truly think other than some end of the bench level player this may be it guys. Nothing seems to make sense for us or seems realistic in away at this point.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X