The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mess wrote: View Post
    It was a luxury last season - one we got a huge value on. Really difficult to replace it with anything comparable. But I doubt last summer that anyone was expecting it to work out quite as well as it did....so you never know.
    Sure, but 1) everyone wants more minutes for JV 2) everyone wants a look at Jakob, who's regarded as quite NBA ready and 3) Bebe showed flashes last year and is chomping at the bit for an opportunity.

It's far from a position of need. Especially when you factor in Siakam and whichever power forward we end up adding.

Comment

• Masai enough playing around

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        Don't remember anyone mentioning our old PG Jose going to LA in the Wade transaction. Pelton actually gave an A grade to the Lakers for this one due to the pair of 2nd's they also pick up. As for Jose

Jose is now a starting pg who gives you 7 PTS, 4 AST, and zero defence in 30 mpg. He's not very good anymore. Still shoots at a good rate from 3, I guess.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Masai enough playing around

Boogie! Boogie! Boogie!
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Fuck that shit.

Edit: fuck that fucking fake shit-imposters too.

Look closelier. There shouldn't be two "i"'s in Vertical. You know better than that Christian...well considering how your name is spelled, maybe not.
            Last edited by Mess; Thu Jul 7, 2016, 12:25 PM.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Even after Poeltl and Siakam sign, there's 2 open roster spots. Why worry until they're filled?

More than 10 weeks before training camp. Anyone think it will take MU even half that time to get a couple of bodies signed?
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• thing with Boogie is we could trade Ross, Wright and 4 1sts to SAC for him and not skip a beat
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Please don't post fake rumours.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Boogie! Boogie! Boogie!
                    Mess wrote: View Post
                    Fuck that shit.

Edit: fuck that fucking fake shit-imposters too.

Look closelier. There shouldn't be two "i"'s in Vertical. You know better than that Christian...well considering how your name is spelled, maybe not.
                    Just realized it was a fake account.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Spurs got Dedmon... yup now I'm pissed.

Comment

Just realized it was a fake account.
                        Just reading it made me so angry I just had to immediately curse the thought of it lol
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• damnit it rumour people, it would totally make sense that he would want out
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                            Just reading it made me so angry I just had to immediately curse the thought of it lol
                            Almost chocked on my lunch
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Edit: Never mind
                              Last edited by 3inthekeon; Thu Jul 7, 2016, 12:41 PM.
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Whilst I find it hard to mentally plug Poeltl and / or Siakam in to the rotation before they've played an NBA game, or Bruno (who has more NBA experience), it is possible that Masai has a lot of faith in all 3, feels like they can contribute right this year and wants to see what he's got. I could certainly imagine Masai having the courage of his convictions with all 3, particularly given what is available in the market.

Playing a bit of devils advocate here, but while he said he wanted to find a starting 4 and a back up 3 he didn't necessarily commit to signing them from elsewhere did he? Perhaps he can find one or both from within.

Comment

Working...
                                X