The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplicity wrote: View Post
    Its crazy how carmelo didnt sign with bulls a few years ago, so instead the bulls team is coming to him with Joakim potentially going there

Our rival might start becoming scary
    They should be worried about the Raptors. The team has many assets to play with. I think the best is yet to come.

Comment

• Why would anyone worry about the Knicks? They'll be a borderline playoff team of all goes well and I do not expect all to go well.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm worried about the celts. 2017 draft with the nets pick. Best player and their first have two feet between them. They won 8 less games with just parts and that's the best we've ever done.
        2018 draft the nets will still be terrible.
        Celts got cap room and all trade able contracts on small money.
        Great coach.

Comment

• What about terrence ross for aaron gordon?

Havent watched magic much but he was amazing in the dunk contest

Comment

• Simplicity wrote: View Post
            What about terrence ross for aaron gordon?

Havent watched magic much but he was amazing in the dunk contest
            Aaron Gordon's value is much higher than Tross
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              obviously not that high that they dealt for Serge they seem to have confidence in VO's void to be filled. Gordon can sky but is his IQ and shooting at a starting yet?.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                I agree, but what does Orlando think?
                They just traded an arm and a leg to get Ibaka for 1 year. Almost have to give him whatever he wants next year (otherwise look stupid).
                With that in mind, what about Gordon? Does not appear to be their long term answer.
                I'd imagine Ibaka gets the bulk of minutes at 4.
                Maybe Ross & Clips 1st next year? Would not hurt to try.

Comment

• I think it is possible MU trades away Bebe for Cash to resign Biz?

Comment

• Durant is meeting 6 teams on July 1st... Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Thunder, Clippers and fucking celtics

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                      I think it is possible MU trades away Bebe for Cash to resign Biz?
                      I don't. Why for cash? How much cap space does getting rid of Bebe free up?
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                        I agree, but what does Orlando think?
                        They just traded an arm and a leg to get Ibaka for 1 year. Almost have to give him whatever he wants next year (otherwise look stupid).
                        With that in mind, what about Gordon? Does not appear to be their long term answer.
                        I'd imagine Ibaka gets the bulk of minutes at 4.
                        Maybe Ross & Clips 1st next year? Would not hurt to try.
                        Gordon can play the 3.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          I don't. Why for cash? How much cap space does getting rid of Bebe free up?
                          Less than 2M, nowhere close to enough. More likely BeBe is an asset that goes out in a bigger deal with Ross to bring back a full time PF.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Less than 2M, nowhere close to enough. More likely BeBe is an asset that goes out in a bigger deal with Ross to bring back a full time PF.
                            What PF''s are available?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Durant is meeting 6 teams on July 1st... Heat, Spurs, Warriors, Thunder, Clippers and fucking celtics
                              And the Raptors are getting a Mediocre, ball hog, low IQ, no range , defensive liability soon to be overpaid Free Agent in Derozan.

I just hope Masai has the effing balls to look elsewhere.

Poeltl will soon become a poorly developed JV 2.0, why because he AiNt getting any touches from the High usage ball hog Derozan.

Bizmack was successful because he doesn't require any touches except just waiting for those "so frequent" inefficient misses to gobble up from Casey's "numero" uno pet.

Comment

• Well, all our KD dreams just came crashing down
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X