• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I'd be so down with that
    I would too!

Comment

• Here's a random thought..

Scola could retire. I don't know what his plans are. If he doesn't want to keep playing but may be up to try coaching bring him back in that capacity. Right now our big man coach is Magloire....

Or you know, try to convince Sikma to come on in a full time capacity. Shit, his post tutelage might even help our non bits.

I just don't like Magloire. Beyond teaching guys to keep those elbows high, not really sure what he brings.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm not sure how it would happen, but Bringing back biz, bring in Marvin Williams, and trade for korver would make for an awesome team. Use Ross, wright, 27, 2017 pick, Bebe to get it done.

Comment

• Jeff Teague traded to Indiana, George Hill traded to Utah. Don't know what Utah gave up yet.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Jeff Teague traded to Indiana, George Hill traded to Utah. Don't know what Utah gave up yet.
            #12 pick

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              #12 pick
              Utah has to send out some salary too. They have cap space, but not enough to absorb Hill's contract fully.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Jeff Teague traded to Indiana, George Hill traded to Utah. Don't know what Utah gave up yet.
                Damn Utah slowly becoming THAT team everyone hates to play.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Utah has to send out some salary too. They have cap space, but not enough to absorb Hill's contract fully.
                  They'll be like $500K over the cap... I'm sure they'll just send some cap ballast. Like Neto or Johnson.

Comment

• We ain't going to draft Sabonis right?? I want Horford in Raptors uniform!

Comment

• So if Teague is worth the #12 pick in a pretty meh draft, then I bet Ross+9 can get you something reasonable.

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Who is Philly's PG target now? Hard push for Dunn?

Comment

• RE: Millsap

Damn. Wonder what they offered. 9+Ross?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

If all they got for Teague is the 12th pick. I wonder if #9 #27 Wright, Ross, 2pat can get Paul Milsap?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                If all they got for Teague is the 12th pick. I wonder if #9 #27 Wright, Ross, 2pat can get Paul Milsap?
                                Just wondering: If that went through, do you re-sign Scola? Who is your back up 4?

Comment

Working...
                                X