The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    He can apply for reinstatement in 2 years. Doesnt mean he'll be allowed back

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I meant the same thing.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Think Abbas put out 5/120..... pretty good swag at the time.... 5/138 seems to be what he signed for..
      Still Abbas could wiggle out if or when the contract's structure is made public.... there could be an unrealized performance bonus in the deal..... eg 6M for every year he makes the ASG .. could be anything..
      Nah, it's looking like with incentives its higher, with 137.5 as the base salary and 145 with incentives.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I meant the same thing.
        I know, just clarifying for everyone else since what you said was misleading

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• what the fuck? Turkoglu got like a handful of games for using roids...what's this about
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• If OJ was using PED. He should get a refund.

Comment

• oj mayo is out...

Comment

• PED's get suspensions. This must have been an illegal (like, against the actual law) drug to get a ban, something along the lines of heroine or cocaine.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Drugs of Abuse: Amphetamines and similar drugs, cocaine, LSD, opiates such as heroin, codeine and morphine, and PCP

oh shit

Comment

• Was this a first time offense? Because it's pretty extreme. I'm sure the player's association will get involved.

Comment

• Drugs of abuse:
                      Amphetamine and its analogs
                      Cocaine
                      LSD
                      Opiates
                      PCP

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Would you rather pay DD 23-26 mil or Bazemore 20 mil?
                        I'd rather DD's usage was the 3rd or 4th highest on the team, and that he was paid accordingly. If he doesn't want that role or that salary, I would have let him walk.

What does Bazemore have to do with it?

In any case I guess you missed the dungeons and dragons joke.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Was this a first time offense? Because it's pretty extreme. I'm sure the player's association will get involved.
                          If the CBA has the provision that Mr. Zillgitt cited is valid and there exists an agreement as to what constitutes a drug of abuse, if OJ Mayo tests positive for one of those substances, there isn't much for the players association to grieve

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            Violating anti drug program
                            Meanwhile does anyone doubt that Adam Silver snorts his body weight in Cocaine every weekend?

Comment

• Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

Working...
                                X