Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    why would we have wanted him?
    See page 270 of this thread. I didn't want him, but a couple of posters did.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      See page 270 of this thread. I didn't want him, but a couple of posters did.
      i can't believe he's still in the league. all he ever did was chuck when i saw him

Comment

• Said no one ever

Comment

• lol the Knicks
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            I think we will make one more trade before the season starts, with the Clippers

Toronto out: DMC, Patrick Patterson, Lucas Nogueira, 2017 1st round pick (Clippers pick), 2018 1st round pick
            Toronto in: Blake Griffin

- If we still have leftover money left, we sign Wilson Chandler or Maurice Harkless to a 2 year deal
            - If we still have cap left, we sign Drew Gooden to the vet minimum, a locker room presence for the young guns

Raps Depth Chart
            Lowry, Joseph, VanVleet
            DeRozan, Powell, DWright
            Chandler or Harkless, Ross, Bruno
            Griffin, Sullinger, Siakam
            Val, DGooden, JPoeltl

- Siakam, Bruno, Poeltl will be in the 905 this year along with Delon Wright who might be our third string PG or backup SG when one of our players get injured.
            Toronto out: DMC, Patrick Patterson, Terrence Ross, 2017 1st round pick (Clippers pick), 2018 1st round pick

Toronto in: Blake Griffin, Paul Pierce, 2018 Second
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Did the Clips and Griffin smooth things over after he punched that trainer? Personally I'd be very concerned that if traded good pieces for Griffin that he'd just leave in free agency. I don't picture him as a guy that just wants to win. It feels like he wants to be more of a celebrity. Could peg him wrong, but if there is any truth to that, then Toronto and him are a bad fit.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post

said no one ever
                D Rose.. Lol.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post

Said no one ever
                  ah derrick rose, demonstrating why exactly he had to cheat on his SATs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    ah derrick rose, demonstrating why exactly he had to cheat on his SATs.
                    D Rose is the new Marbury, delusional just like some of the Knicks fans.

Incredible how history repeats itself in New York.

Comment

• Gerald Green signs with the Celtics...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...m1dv7i8j4pci7c

one less min. vet 3pt shooting wing off the market for our 15th spot lol

Comment

• Man the NBA season is another 3 months away....

Here is the top 100 plays of 2016:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Man the NBA season is another 3 months away....

Here is the top 100 plays of 2016:

wow demars dunk on gobert is #6. Didn't think it would be that high.

Comment

• That demar's dunk is that high does not suppress me too much it is impressive but given RG Rep as a shot blocker I think people take that into consideration just like Carter's jersey dunk on morning. This franchise has had rich history of guys that can dunk. Carter naturally,mcgrady to some extent demar and ross.

Comment

• how is powell's steal and dunk in the playoffs not on that list?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                That demar's dunk is that high does not suppress me too much it is impressive but given RG Rep as a shot blocker I think people take that into consideration just like Carter's jersey dunk on morning. This franchise has had rich history of guys that can dunk. Carter naturally,mcgrady to some extent demar and ross.
                                Don't forget jamario

Comment

Working...
                                X