The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    he got the 4th largest contract in league history. yeah, shout out to DD for being loyal.
    Wait for next summer. Mike fucking Conley got more money than him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Jeez.

They called this the "Death Lineup" with Harrison freakin Barnes there. Now they've got KD... what is it now?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
        gonna be interesting to see what GSW do next offseason though when they have Curry and Durant hitting free agency and no bird rights for Durant. How they gonna keep them together then? This looks like a one year thing to me.
        He's probably gonna see how it all turns out. He may not opt out next summer if they win.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          Wait for next summer. Mike fucking Conley got more money than him.
          point is DD wasn't loyal. DD got PAID.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            They called this the "Death Lineup" with Harrison freakin Barnes there. Now they've got KD... what is it now?
            Apocalypse Lineup?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GUYS.

Four words:

CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                So, who's still wishing we'd sold out our future to get Millsap?

We still wouldn't contend with that Warriors team.
                I have to believe most were/are thinking of just the next step...beating the Lebrons to get into the Finals.

Comment

• everybody, I mean everybody, is gonna be looking to knock these guys down next year. gonna be fun.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Very disappointed in KD. This is Lebrons "Decision" all over again. His brand just TANKED.
                    LeBron's brand was stellar only two years later because people get over things.

I don't have anything against KD - he did what he felt was best for him, good work. Fuck the Warriors as a whole, though.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      There was a very small difference between a 1+1 in OKC and a 1+1 in GSW money-wise, actually. OKC didn't have much of an advantage there.
                      I meant moreso because it'll be harder for GS to keep him next off-season (since they won't have bird rights) since he'd be opting out anyways.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Presumably, we acquire Gasol, we would be having

Lowry, Joseph, Wright
                        DeRozan, Powell,
                        DMC, Ross, Bruno
                        Gasol, Patterson, Siakam
                        Val, Poeltl, Nogueira

- That team can beat the Cavs in a 7 game series consider if Gasol still have more tank on him.
                        - Or we can make a slight adjustment with the Sixers by trading Ross, Patterson, and a future first for Nerlens Noel and Robert Covington, and hopefully the Grizzlies buyout Vince (so we sign him for the vet minimum)

We would be having
                        Lowry, Joseph, Wright
                        DeRozan, Powell, Vince
                        DMC, Covington, Bruno
                        Gasol, Noel, Siakam
                        Val, Poeltl, Nogueira

Comment

• Think a few people will be practicing their Draymond Green jumpers, complete with leg kick for when they play the Warriors?

Comment

• Hell of a signing for GS. Wow.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              nuclear lineup?

Comment

• I want to see GSW-OKC rematch in the conference finals
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X