Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

THat's my sleeper! Here he comes!
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

Anything Raptor related?
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        MU is a G. He probably knew the cap wasn't gonna be as high next summer and is refraining from signing any big names.
        Yeah nothing is defined in certainty and there are some names available.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Anything Raptor related?
          Yeah, they talk about the Corey Joseph contract last year. They both think that Masai saw what was coming and got ahead of the big contracts.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            Just reading it made me so angry I just had to immediately curse the thought of it lol
            blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Yeah, they talk about the Corey Joseph contract last year. They both think that Masai saw what was coming and got ahead of the big contracts.
            remember everyone thought Cojo was an overpay... now it looks like one of the most valuable contracts lol

Comment

• Seriously though. Masai is a pure genius.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Is this one real?

Larry! Larry! Larry!
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Larry Sanders comeback makes me wonder - how big an unguaranteed contact could a team give where they could dump him at any time.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Is this one real?

Larry! Larry! Larry!
                    All of them have been real but, one.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Larry Sanders comeback makes me wonder - how big an unguaranteed contact could a team give where they could dump him at any time.
                      "At any time" is impossible. All NBA salaries are guaranteed as of mid-January every year. But it's an interesting question - how big would the salary have to be for a free agent to accept an unguaranteed deal?
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Guys, no detective work needs to be done for real/fake tweets. Woj (and the other top guys) are verified by Twitter, his name will have a blue "check" beside it.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Seriously though. Masai is a pure genius.

Real Genius..will c...when raptors are out of playoff's mid way through the season and he gets fired..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Apparently we're interested in Drew Gooden? Hope that's fake, guy's trash right now.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Apparently we're interested in Drew Gooden? Hope that's fake, guy's trash right now.
                              If you read it somewhere it's probably fake.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Apparently we're interested in Drew Gooden? Hope that's fake, guy's trash right now.
                                You cant be serious

Comment

Working...
                                X