Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    In related news.....

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

In related news.....

If so, we lost 2 legends this year.

It makes me really wanna post up this 2K idea I had:

What if Kobe could never retire? Everytime he does, you just override him doing so and keep him on the Lakers forever?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• You can bet the other 29 teams to win the title and it currently pays +130. Wow.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Honestly, how do you lose to a team in the WCF and then join them?
          That's a bitch ass move. I have lost respect for Durant.
          At least Horford joined the team that he actually beat out of the playoffs.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            it would be hilarious if the other 29 teams joined together to say hell nah and refused to deal with GSW...

I mean with Durant there nobody is winning a title in the next 6 years other than GSW
            People underestimating LeBron James again? smh.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

In related news.....

I wonder how much of that has to do with Durant going to GSW ... last I heard Duncan was going to opt-in to his final Player Option year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I wonder how much of that has to do with Durant going to GSW ... last I heard Duncan was going to opt-in to his final Player Option year.
                He did opt in already. I doubt it had any effect. You think Duncan is afraid of competition?

Likely more because of this:

Duncan, who has long had trouble with his left knee, was slowed during the season with soreness in his right knee
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Clearly Durant isn't. He doesn't think he can win another ring without curry AND klay AND draymond...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    It could be to make space for Gasol.

Comment

• lol, LeBron lived long enough to see himself become the hero.

Turning the trope on itself.

Comment

Lebron james has become my dragon slayer.

Funny how the tables have turned. He went from being darth Vader, now he's the aging vet who most will he cheering on to somehow beat the super team
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Wow, Durant to the Warriors... I hate this lack of loyalty in modern day NBA. I wish it was more like the NFL...
                          There's not that much loyalty in the NFL either... teams will literally cut a guy after a monster season
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            Very curious to see how the other top teams respond now.
                            In all honesty.. I think they respond on the court....
                            Good for Golden State to add one the one guy they thought makes them a lead pipe cinch to win...
                            However...
                            You still have to play all the games.. injury free...and it looks like a one year gig... not sure if he signs long term or 1+1 PO

Giddy up....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL Gotta love these old tweets that come back to bite guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X