Offseason Trade Proposal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    A rebuilding team doesn't offer a guy like Wade $53M to play for them.
    Do you really think Wade is going to Denver?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If you can do Ross for Faried we'd come out with the better player, maybe if/when they miss out on Wade? You wouldn't even need to start him.

Patterson/Faried
      JV/Poeltl

Looks pretty sick to me. But not too sure why Denver would be interested. 3rd team?

Comment

• Meh. Rather Noel than Faried. If we could discuss Ross for Noel we should be able to get him with a few tweaking in the deal. Fuck Faried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• TR and Delon Wright for Taj Gibson and Mike Dunleavy?

Comment

• I'm realizing we are in a damn good situation and maybe now is still not the time to trade Ross...

Valanciunas/Poeltl/Nogueira
            Patterson/Thompson/Siakam
            Carroll/Johnson/Caboclo
            DeRozan/Ross/Powell
            Lowry/Joseph/Wright

Keep your assets. Internal growth. Smart way to build a team.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              Meh. Rather Noel than Faried. If we could discuss Ross for Noel we should be able to get him with a few tweaking in the deal. Fuck Faried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Agreed. Noel is the best deal on the table so far.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                TR and Delon Wright for Taj Gibson and Mike Dunleavy?
                Noooooooooo

Comment

• Faried is a good off. Reb but Jonas is a good all round rebounder. Jakob is similar. Nerlens is like milsap in steals and blocks. He has more positional versatility and reduces wear on jv.
                  Philly wants to deal, we have leverage and they have more spare parts.
                  Faried contract is better but nerlens is younger and has more upside. I don't really see faried next to jv for the length of his contract and trading him in a year or so isn't ideal.
                  I could see nerlens next to Jakob and backing up jv or having a good trade chip out of one of them in 2 years. I'm assuming he would want to resign for more money and an extra year.

Comment

• Yeah Faried has always struck me as an energy guy who gets a lot of rebounds cause he works hard, but doesn't have any other skills offensively or defensively. I'd rather give Siakam time in that same role, cause he has shown some skills in college and fills a similar role as an energy guy off the bentch. At this point I'd be open to a vet who can hold minutes for half the season while Siakam/Poeltl adjust to the league bia Dleague and spot minutes then throw them in. Between those two and Bruno I'm hoping someone can figure it out.

Comment

• We should go all in for Westbrook. Propose draft picks and any player except DeMar and JV.

Like Lowry, Ross, Nogueira and our best picks for Westbrook and Singler.
                      Last edited by charlesnba23; Fri Jul 8, 2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        We should go all in for Westbrook. Propose draft picks and any player except DeMar and JV.

Like Lowry, Ross, Nogueira and our best picks for Westbrook and Singler.
                        Not enough.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          Not enough.
                          What would be your offer? Don't forget his contract expires next summer.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            What would be your offer? Don't forget his contract expires next summer.
                            Raps don't have enough.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Just curious, but were we able to at any time last season trade Biz?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Just curious, but were we able to at any time last season trade Biz?
                                Sure, anytime between Dec 15th and the trade deadline.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X