Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Are you sure ATL won't trade Millsap?
    Let's wait and see. I don't think they would at least until they know if they're keeping Horford, and if Horford stays it's a definite no to trading Millsap. Also, I think Horford is staying there.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Please, guys, Kevin Rashidi has no more sources than I do. He's a realgm poster gone wrong.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Please, guys, Kevin Rashidi has no more sources than I do. He's a realgm poster gone wrong.
        I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when people quote this guy as a source. It's insanity

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hkedyqo

Valanciunas | Biyombo
          Poeltl | Patterson | Siakam
          Carroll | Anderson | Caboclo
          Ross | Carter
          Westbrook | Joseph | Wright

Comment

• Why would Horford go back to ATL. To get swept by the cavs for the 3rd time? I think he's gone. Perfect fit for him is Golden State.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just curious, but why would you think Horford would be a perfect fit in Golden State?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Why would Horford go back to ATL. To get swept by the cavs for the 3rd time? I think he's gone. Perfect fit for him is Golden State.
                Why? Try 5 years, 153M.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Just curious, but why would you think Horford would be a perfect fit in Golden State?
                  ATL has pretty much been Warriors East with thier style of play. Good shooter, good defender and good passer.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Why? Try 5 years, 153M.
                    I think he wants to win more than money. This is the guy who went back to college to try to repeat. When he was projected as a sure lottery pick.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think he wants to win more than money. This is the guy who went back to college to try to repeat. When he was projected as a sure lottery pick.
                      He went from a lotto pick (let's say 10th to be generous) to a top 3 pick, and increased his rookie scale salary from 9.5M over 4 years to 18.5M over 4 years.

And every rumour about Horford has been about his desire to get the full 5 years this summer.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

College was 10 yrs ago. Isn't it possible that his business decision-making skills have evolved during that time?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          College was 10 yrs ago. Isn't it possible that his business decision-making skills have evolved during that time?
                          It can. I just think he values winning more than money but will see.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It can. I just think he values winning more than money but will see.
                            The Hawks had no problem with winning and can offer him the most money...
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              The Hawks had no problem with winning and can offer him the most money...
                              Hawks arent contenders. By winning I mean winning championships.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Why would Horford go back to ATL. To get swept by the cavs for the 3rd time? I think he's gone. Perfect fit for him is Golden State.
                                With what cap space?

Comment

Working...
                                X