2016 Christmas Day Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Christmas Day Uniforms

Wouldn't it be great if we could actually get a game this year? Maybe reaching the ECF will help out a little bit.

Here's what the Raps will wear if they do play on Baby Jesus' birthday. I like em a lot and I wanna see them in action!

Link the the rest of the jerseys:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...stmas-uniforms

When the page was loading, I just kept murmuring "No sleeves, no sleeves, no sleeves..."

They look pretty decent though.
    Last edited by mike, prague; Wed Jun 1, 2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I like that toronto font. I also have a feeling we get a Christmas game, the team has been pushing hard for it and we just made the final four.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I like the fact it's got sublimation and it's a nice design overall. I hope we do see it in action.

BTW, The Huskies jersey were wearing was also leaked. It's a carbon copy of the Huskies blue jersey that they wore, and it looks sweet.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

yall talking about getting to play on Christmas day... just stop daydreaming guys. Look at the Lakers, we need to do better to get to play on that special day. If we win less than 20 games, well then.. you never know what could happen during 17/18 season.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            yall talking about getting to play on Christmas day... just stop daydreaming guys. Look at the Lakers, we need to do better to get to play on that special day. If we win less than 20 games, well then.. you never know what could happen during 17/18 season.
            So, GSW, Cleveland, OKC and San Antonio are all absolute locks. Assuming the NBA doesn't want GSW playing late another west coast team is a lock so let's assume Lakers vs Clips to get Griffin and Paul. That's 6 slots gone. Knicks are in as the New York team, which is 7. That leaves 3 slots open. Chicago gets them another big tv market, so that's probably 8. The Celtics probably make sense to get the New England slot. So, there would seem to be one spot and maybe 2 open.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              So, GSW, Cleveland, OKC and San Antonio are all absolute locks. Assuming the NBA doesn't want GSW playing late another west coast team is a lock so let's assume Lakers vs Clips to get Griffin and Paul. That's 6 slots gone. Knicks are in as the New York team, which is 7. That leaves 3 slots open. Chicago gets them another big tv market, so that's probably 8. The Celtics probably make sense to get the New England slot. So, there would seem to be one spot and maybe 2 open.
              Toronto vs Portland would be a nice nod to two slept on, exciting teams that exceeded expectations with quality fan bases. For the finals 2 slots in the extreme undercard game
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Toronto vs Portland would be a nice nod to two slept on, exciting teams that exceeded expectations with quality fan bases. For the finals 2 slots in the extreme undercard game
                Give Raps the 12:30pm slot, IDGAF! I don't normally leave the house that day til about 3 anyways, so it'll give me something to look forward to other than my usual lump of coal under the tree.

And as far as the font, all the jerseys have the same font. My next favorite of the uni's would be the T-Wolves(black w/green font).

Comment

I just had this conversation last weekend with some colleagues and the general consensus was that Raps will be hard pressed to get Christmas Day game as US networks control schedule and since they cannot measure audience in Canada they would prefer Knicks or Celtics over Raptors. I really hope we get a Christmas Day game. We will find out in August. Perhaps Raps @ Heat ? Would be a great travel game.

Comment

I could see them giving us a rematch vs Miami on Christmas.

Really like that Jersey, and I like that they're sticking with this theme for Christmas. Really liked last years Xmas jerseys as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X