X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Dynasty League (S5) - Draft Ready

Apollo wrote: View Post
    12:30 EST I think. It'll say on the league homepage at Yahoo.

Man, I'm pumped for this season.
    Yeah, kinda weird that we are playing each other in week 1 in both leagues. It's like you are just asking for trash talk.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

12:30 EST I think. It'll say on the league homepage at Yahoo.

Man, I'm pumped for this season.
      Even better. Yea, I'm really excited for this season. I don't believe there's any true dominant forces in the NFL this year, it's pretty much up for grabs. It will be interesting to see who rises and who falters.

Same goes for this league, my team is poised for a good run at the chip!

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Yeah, kinda weird that we are playing each other in week 1 in both leagues. It's like you are just asking for trash talk.
        I'm always down for trash talking.

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Even better. Yea, I'm really excited for this season. I don't believe there's any true dominant forces in the NFL this year, it's pretty much up for grabs. It will be interesting to see who rises and who falters.

Same goes for this league, my team is poised for a good run at the chip!
        You'll be facing some serious competition. Haha

Comment

I'm always down for trash talking.

You'll be facing some serious competition. Haha
          Anything less would be uncivilized! I especially look forward to defeating the Apollos this year.

Comment

Well keep in mind the Apollos are full strength this year after week three. Just wait until you guys see my five draft picks. Epic.

Comment

Hey Mack, bad news on your stud RB:

He was poised to maybe post top five RB numbers in PPR this year too. I have him in a regular re-draft league and this really sucks there because I gambled and took him over some other decent options.

Comment

That's not what I needed to hear. Hopefully he can heal quickly and return before the reported 8-10. I feel his pain, literally. I tore my ACL, MCL and meniscus 4 weeks ago, I still have a severe limp. 2nd knee in the past 4 years... very depressing.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  That's not what I needed to hear. Hopefully he can heal quickly and return before the reported 8-10. I feel his pain, literally. I tore my ACL, MCL and meniscus 4 weeks ago, I still have a severe limp. 2nd knee in the past 4 years... very depressing.
                  Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about your injury. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hopefully Lewis gets back to 100% this year. He has so much talent and he's setup with a juicy opportunity in New England.

Comment

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about your injury. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hopefully Lewis gets back to 100% this year. He has so much talent and he's setup with a juicy opportunity in New England.
                    Thanks man, it's a long road but I' prepared since I've already been through it.

I've gotta get my run game going if he's out for that long. Hopefully find a few gems along the way.

Comment

If there's one certainty in fantasy football its that between weeks 1-4 there will be at least one total stud appearing out of thin air.

Devonta Freeman last year for example. He's a big reason that Drizz rumbled to the Championship. He landed a RB1 for nothing but a WW claim and here I bet on Tevon Coleman and totally lost out. haha
                      Last edited by Apollo; Mon Aug 22, 2016, 11:31 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Looking To Trade

I'm looking for a RB 27 years old or under to add to my team. I am offering a receiver in exchange. Here is my stable of WR's, all on the block:
                        • Odel Beckham, ranked 3rd in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Dez Bryant, ranked 6th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Keenan Allen, ranked 8th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Mike Evans, ranked 10th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Alshon Jeffery, ranked 11th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Larry Fitzgerald, ranked 27th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros
                        • Kevin White, ranked 39th in PPR consensus rankings by Fantasy Pros

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rank...heatsheets.php

If interested I'd like to get this done prior to Saturday because I'm also willing to talk draft picks and that might make it easier from a balancing perspective.

Comment

FA opens up tomorrow. There are some big names on there and so it will be interesting to see what happens with certain guys.

Comment

I spent a lot more than I had to on Dak, but better safe than sorry. I was going to draft him with my final pick in the draft, but I brainfarted and went with Bilal Powell out of panic with 7 seconds left on the clock. Then 4 hours later the story on Romo's injury starts making headlines... sheesh.

I've got a lot of good young talent on O with some very promising rookies. I'll likely be looking to trade a WR or two for some secondary and d-line help if anyone is interested.

Stafford and/or Eli are also on the block as well.

Comment

I won't lie, I had a bid in on him... At a lower level than you. Not gonna say how much. I was going to dangle him in front of you for trade purposes. Haha

Comment

I won't lie, I had a bid in on him... At a lower level than you. Not gonna say how much. I was going to dangle him in front of you for trade purposes. Haha
                                I saw how much you bid... I could've gone A LOT lower than the $60 i bid hahaha... oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X