Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently Jordy has tendinitis in his non ACL injured knee now due to compensating. This one smells bad already, I hope the Packers have a breakout year from one of the young guns.

Comment

Boooooo.. Okay. I'll add
      1. Anquan Boldin
      2. Cameron Wake
      3. Vernon Davis

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Draft Prep Almost Complete

All updates in. Check the list before draft day and confirm you agree: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

Submitted:
        1. Apollo
        2. ceez
        3. Mack North
        4. Axel
        5. jbml
        6. Mangokid

Not submitted:
        1. drizz
        2. e_wheazhy

The deadline is tomorrow.

Comment

I sent out a third and final reminder. I'm looking forward to moving up one spot in the first and a couple in the second.

Comment

I am going to have mine in later today.
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I thought the deadline was the 31st... I miss something?
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Alright, pass it in by Sunday. I see here I failed to update the OP. I've been asking for it by the 29th all through the thread and in the league emails.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Alright, pass it in by Sunday. I see here I failed to update the OP. I've been asking for it by the 29th all through the thread and in the league emails.
                  I can have it in today, no worries. Just trying to explain my delay

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    I can have it in today, no worries. Just trying to explain my delay
                    No, I'm sorry man my fault on the mix up. You can have until Sunday.

It just takes a while to get everything preps and checked for the draft and I'm shooting to wrap that up early August and that's why I'm on people.

I will also note that like past years, if someone has a guy go down for a career changing injury I will allow an adjustment after the deadline. I don't want to see anyone's season wrecked by one bad break

Comment

Thank you for the reminders Apollo, much appreciated.
                      I'll post later today, didn't get to finish yesterday.

Comment

What happens if you want to keep 25 players but you have 6 draft choices? Can you go 1 over the limit and then drop a player after the draft? Or can u keep just 24 guys?

Just trying to figure out a 2 for 1 draft choice trade.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          Some Creamy shit, all set to rise to the top!

Comment

Once everything is in I'm going to post a top 20 list (based on Yahoo rankings) of the top UFAs reentering the draft.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                              Thank you for the reminders Apollo, much appreciated.
                              I'll post later today, didn't get to finish yesterday.
                              Hey you're welcome, I appreciate that. Sorry about the confusion with the dates. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                                What happens if you want to keep 25 players but you have 6 draft choices? Can you go 1 over the limit and then drop a player after the draft? Or can u keep just 24 guys?

Just trying to figure out a 2 for 1 draft choice trade.
                                The rule has been that you must keep 25 players and you cannot exceed 30 players unless it's by way of injury reserve. Because of this it's impossible to do a 2 for 1. Best way I could figure to approach this restriction is including low value end of the draft picks for balancing purposes. Really, the difference between a 5th and a FA signing is negligible when you go back and look at the success rate of 5th rounders in our league versus FA signings.

Comment

Working...
                                X