No announcement yet.

Da Finals - Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the good citizens of Cleveland get outta control and burn the place... would anyone notice the difference ?
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• This was lebrons best postseason ever imo, among a dozen good to great ones.

They should still trade love.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lebron is 110% the best nba player since MJ in the late 90s and one of the top 5 of all time. How do you compare the dominant bigs of the old days to magic to MJ etc. On a personal level he's not my favorite player but how can not appreciate his dominance.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            If the good citizens of Cleveland get outta control and burn the place... would anyone notice the difference ?
            And since they cleaned it up, they can't even burn their river anymore.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              mvp when it really matters
              MVP pretty much all the time.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  So... now that the Cavs have won.... and Love contributed to that win...what does this do for the Kevin Love to Boston thoughts

1) Kills it ?
                  2) Pushes the price higher ?
                  3) Makes it even easier to get him outta Cleveland now that they have a championship and Gilbert will want to cut some salary and reload for another run with a lower payroll
                  Dan Gilbert will raise ticket prices drastically.

Comment

• Man I've been hating on Lebron for 6 whole years. It was fun while it lasted though. What a player.

Comment

• Lebron James. Unbelievable.

Curry really looked tired.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Well Cavs fans can finally sleep lol no more "get one for the land" commercials and shit.
                        Wish I had seen the game but I had to go out for fathers day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• 40 year old Michael Jordan lol(Wizards version). Gotta be one of the worst tweet ever.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Cavs won it all without the 3 ball. GS play-style is now obsolete!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Well, I mean, the Cavs got to the finals shooting an insane amount of threes, so not really.

TRex wrote: View Post
                              New crying meme?
                              NEVER!!!

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Well, I mean, the Cavs got to the finals shooting an insane amount of threes, so not really.

NEVER!!!

but they won the finals shooting 24.3% vs the warriors. so yes, gsw-style is dead!

also, raptors never lost 3 in a row vs cavs in the playoffs. therefore, raptors are better than gsw as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X