No announcement yet.

Masai Ujiri and The Wasserman Group Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sleuthing there Rudy! There should be no surprises that having relationships/mutual back scratching with agencies exist. Everyone is looking for an edge and everyone furthering their businesses. It certainly helps now that the Raptors/Toronto have become a desired location to further a player's career.

ps...Jan Vesey was traded to Denver after Masai had already moved to the Raptors...but the thrust of your post remains.

Comment

Before the news of Valentine's knees he was in play around 9. New Orleans fans really want him but 6 was too high, even at that time. Pelicans also need vets at multiple positions. I want, and other raps fans want murray but hes too high. Sooo maybe valentine will be picked in a trade?

Comment

Also heard vecenie saying this week that he's not high on dejounte but his stock shot up after rich paul invited Chad ford to his private gym to watch dejounte play and then dejounte is immediately a lotto pick by Ford. Maybe murray killed it but guys like ford rely on agents for info so it's easy to question the shady possibilities.

Comment

Great work Rudy.

And I have to say 'Masai Ujiri and The Wasserman Group' - it just sounds like some weird conspiracy. Like they get together and have blood rituals with baby goats.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
            Kyser said that? Where?
            Gonzaga’s Domantas Sabonis is said to have a soft promise in the top 12. It’s believed he may be Toronto’s guy at No. 9 or Orlando’s guy at No. 11, which would explain why he’s refused to work out for anyone outside the top 12. The Magic are also one of the teams linked to Kentucky big man Skal Labissiere.
            http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nb...n-his-way-out/[
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Oh! Kyler! Lol kyser plays for the 905.

Comment

Very interesting OP.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Maybe Jan Vesely makes his NBA return with us for the MLE? I could see him and Sabonis being a formidable duo off the bench.

Comment

do you post on realgm?? just wondering

Comment

Sabonis for 9th pick confirmed.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        do you post on realgm?? just wondering
                        Not sure if you mean me..but I do not post there.

Comment

Great stuff!! I always thought of digging something up like this but never got around to it. But, a good agent-GM relationship is imperative to execute deals in the NBA.

This definitely is true and now I'm sold on Sabonis at 9 cuz that's gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Re-read the client list again... Al Horford is also a client.
                            Horford could be a great PF for us but it just won't work money wise.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Horford could be a great PF for us but it just won't work money wise.
                              I went for a walk after reading the whole post.
                              So here is my hypothetical scenario I came up with while walking.
                              Horford agrees w To on 4 yr 80 mil (a bit of a discount for a chance to be on a really good team)-may a bit of tweaking here. Would money work?
                              Horford listens to LA pitch.
                              Go to Atl & present 2 scenarios:
                              We (my client Horford & I) like To offer & like LA offer.
                              Raps are offering 2Pat, Ross & Wright in S/T for Horford & your 1st.
                              If you don't like it we sign with LA.
                              Far fetched? I don't think Atlanta has a lot of choices.

Comment

Mapko wrote: View Post
                                I went for a walk after reading the whole post.
                                So here is my hypothetical scenario I came up with while walking.
                                Horford agrees w To on 4 yr 80 mil (a bit of a discount for a chance to be on a really good team)-may a bit of tweaking here. Would money work?
                                Horford listens to LA pitch.
                                Go to Atl & present 2 scenarios:
                                We (my client Horford & I) like To offer & like LA offer.
                                Raps are offering 2Pat, Ross & Wright in S/T for Horford & your 1st.
                                If you don't like it we sign with LA.
                                Far fetched? I don't think Atlanta has a lot of choices.
                                If we hold onto the lottery pick then I take this. It would be hard to see 2pat go... He is one of my favorite players on this team aside form Lowry and JV, but this would allow us to contend without sacrificing our future. I think we would legitimately be panted in the top 5 in the league. We would be a lock for the ECF next year and I think we could at least have a fair shot at beating cleveland. If not Horford could potentially give us a big asset .

Comment

Working...
                                X