No announcement yet.

Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome jacobi purdle!! We don't know what to make of you yet, but here's hoping you're more Porzingis than Bargnani!!

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      The more I watch him. The more I like it.
      This happens after every Masai draft pick lol

Comment

Poetl seems to be described as a safe bet, the most likely of the remaining picks to be an NBA stalwart. That sounds boring, but I think this pick makes a lot of sense. It's an asset, and a surefire NBA big on a cheap contract is going to be a really valuable chip going forward. The upside pick always has a lot of risk involved, and the Raps need tradeable assets more than they need projects right now.

Comment

lol davis and leb might be availble at 27 still this is wild wow i really hope that happens, im looking at team needs and it can happen.

Comment

General Agreement, Captain Consensus - JAKOB POELTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              This happens after every Masai draft pick lol
              Yeah lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'm really struggling with the logic behind this pick. The Raptors needed a PF, preferrably a Stretch-4...so they draft a lumbering C with no jumper when Sabonis and Ellenson were both still available? The next time Masai takes the best player available with his 1st round pick in Toronto will be a first.

Comment

I can't get behind this pick at all. Even in the slightest. If the raptors are keeping him I just don't get it. Wasted a top 10 pick on a backup C? What?

Comment

*shrugs*

Comment

were still going to be able to pick up a guy we all would of liked more then our 9 pick at 27, im tell you guys skal and leb one of them will be there at 27 now...... what a fucking steal wow ....... teams drafting by need rather the bpa lol

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                        did you copy and paste this from araujo ?
                        Where is Rob Babcock today? Still remember when Babcock forced coach to play Araujo first 6 minutes of first and third quarter. If BB is truly gone were gonna take a step back no way a rookie is going to give us anywhere near as much as a back up centre...

Comment

Reminds me of Aaron Gray lol

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                            The guy is a pure 5. The only way this makes sense for me is if we're moving JV to the 4. As JV would be a better option at the 4 than him.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                            He's not THAT pure of a 5 though. He moves well enough to play some minutes as a rook next to JV methinks, hopefully Biz to boot.

I'm surprised more people weren't more intrigued by his overall size-skill level. It opens up some pretty interesting possibilities.

Bottomline, I think they can play together a bit.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              He's not THAT pure of a 5 though. He moves well enough to play some minutes as a rook next to JV methinks, hopefully Biz to boot.

I'm surprised more people weren't more intrigued by his overall size-skill level. It opens up some pretty interesting possibilities.

Bottomline, I think they can play together a bit.
                              His advanced metrics in college were crazy good.

Poeltl is going to be able to play.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Wow. I'm still not over this pick.

At least it wasn't Ellenson.

Comment

Working...
                                X