Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supposed to play Saturday.

Is it my imagination or is there a player, every summer, that Raps fans are jacked to see in the Summer League, who dissappears because of injuries? This feels like Deja Vu all over again.

Comment

• Based on what Masai said on his radio interview yesterday I think Siakam is not expected back for summer league. Always a chance though.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        Supposed to play Saturday.

Is it my imagination or is there a player, every summer, that Raps fans are jacked to see in the Summer League, who dissappears because of injuries? This feels like Deja Vu all over again.
        Is he? Where did you hear that?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Is he? Where did you hear that?
          Either the commentators mentioned it or it showed up as text on the screen when the camera showed Sakim near the end of the game Thursday evening. He was sitting on the bench in sweats I believe.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            "He finished last season as the NCAA’s leader in double-doubles, and as his usage rate spiked 37 per cent, his PER somehow rose even higher, from a robust 26.1 to 31.5, good for sixth-highest in the nation."

Read this in Blake's article for Sportsnet. Good read.
            Ugh now I'm just going to be upset when he doesn't get minutes during the regular season. Great.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I know it's only SL. But just by watching some of his clips last night. He reminds me a bit of Keon Clark. Long, athletic 4/5. Long arms......i'm intrigued.
              Woah bro pump the brakes on these wild comparisons. Next you'll say he looks like Michael jordan and jesus combined
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Woah bro pump the brakes on these wild comparisons. Next you'll say he looks like Michael jordan and jesus combined
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Oh my goodness, did this already exist?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Oh my goodness, did this already exist?
                    Lol yup. I just googled "crying Jordan Jesus"
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Anyone have footage of this guy moving laterally? Didn't get a chance to see him in SL.

Comment

• He's the second coming of Kevin Garnett

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Never said he's the second coming of Keon, never compared him to Clark either. I just said that he reminds me a bit of Clark because of his physical stature.

Relax.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Never said he's the second coming of Keon, never compared him to Clark either. I just said that he reminds me a bit of Clark because of his physical stature.

Relax.
                            Pretty sure that was sarcasm man lol

Comment

• From what I saw, he's got better skills than BB..... so with some work, physically, he might be a good piece

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                LMAO!

His face is in 8-bit, but his hair is in 4k.

Comment

Working...
                                X