This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very torn for my next pick.

Trying to reconcile my BPA big board with my team build strategy. Will see who TTF picks before delving any further into madness.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I love people with flavor. I think every locker room needs a guy to spice it up and speak his mind and also someone who isn't afraid to be a leader. Some of you may call this a reach. I think its just right. I choose ESPN's 19th best player of all time. One of the Dream Team members. I choose the man with heart, big stomach, and talent. I choose:

Charles is a former MVP

11x All Pro Team PLayer

Former rebound leader.

I love Sir Charles.

Comment

• Excellent pick. He was in the mix for me right now too.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ok, I have a strong feeling that the guy I'm about to pass on will immediately be drafted by Apollo, which I'd love to prevent, but.....

Comment

• Heir, Prince of Cambridge

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              thought about that.

Comment

• Apollo, MACK and 007. Lets go!

Comment

• I thought that Chuck will end up with Magic and Moses. Magic running showtime style offense with the best transition PF of all time.

Moses was a bit of a mentor to young Chuck, so there's also that connection.

Run run run with Magic, and then in halfcourt offense Moses and Chuck just turn around and bulldoze all of our teams with their asses.

Comment

• I have no choice because he's too damn good and will poise a serious problem if anyone thinks they can slow down the guys in the middle: Steph Curry.

PG - Steph Curry
                    SG - ?
                    SF - ?
                    PF - Karl Malone
                    C - Shaquille O'Neal

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I have no choice because he's too damn good and will poise a serious problem if anyone thinks they can slow down the guys in the middle: Steph Curry.

PG - Steph Curry
                      SG - ?
                      SF - ?
                      PF - Karl Malone
                      C - Shaquille O'Neal
                      Ooh, good pick. You've got the most dominant physical player of all time, and the most dominant finesse player of all time.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I'll take Elgin Baylor
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Ooh, good pick. You've got the most dominant physical player of all time, and the most dominant finesse player of all time.

GP would eat his lunch lol I wanted Karl Malone so I could potentially elbow curry in the face and injure him... Drat there goes my game plan

Comment

• Curry just got exposed by Kyrie Irving ... imagine what some of these guys would do to him. Haha

Comment

• PG -Jerry West
                              SG -
                              SF - Elgin Baylor
                              PF - Tim Duncan
                              C -
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Curry just got exposed by Kyrie Irving ... imagine what some of these guys would do to him. Haha
                                Steph played hurt then. These guys never faced anyone like Steph.

Comment

Working...
                                X