This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    Wilt actually did not have the height advantage... he had a reach but not height... FYI 007 lol LIES
    "Wilt has a height advantage on Wallace"

he does have advantage on Ben wallace.

and you are breaking the no posting rules.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      If you got time now, post em now. I get people are busy and stuff, but dang, it's been 5 days... plenty of time to write 150 words. I did it, and so did 6 other people. Those that haven't done them yet can't get mad if you post it now, as they had advanced notice and signed up for this task/responsibility/challenge
      Kids are up so the window has closed but next opening all are going live.

May use Andrea Bargnani defensive gifs in place of missing gameplans.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        "Wilt has a height advantage on Wallace"

he does have advantage on Ben wallace.

and you are breaking the no posting rules.
        I thought we could talk about it in this forum... just not in our actual posting... Yes he would be able to beast on wallace.. That

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          I thought we could talk about it in this forum... just not in our actual posting... Yes he would be able to beast on wallace.. That
          We discussed this last week. Only you and Joey seemed to think this way because the rule has always been you only got your GP and adjustment to talk about your game. The point is to choose your words carefully and to avoid and heated arguments as the game is left to other members to discuss.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Interestingly, the 5 delinquents all lost last week, with only 007 submitting with a 0-1 record.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Interestingly, the 5 delinquents all lost last week, with only 007 submitting with a 0-1 record.
              Just throw them under the bus and post the game threads. IMO it will help set the precedent that you need to post on time.

Comment

Interestingly, the 5 delinquents all lost last week, with only 007 submitting with a 0-1 record.
                Maybe they thought it was a straight knockout tournament and think their Legacy League season is over?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Maybe they thought it was a straight knockout tournament and think their Legacy League season is over?
                  Cody definitely knew he was facing me since he asked about the logistics. It's possible for some but I highly doubt it.

Comment

• Maybe I'm just the only one who's not embarrassed about a first game loss
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Here's a wild idea. Allow people to post beyond their one adjustment limit but each post beyond the limit is a foul and so the opposing team receives two free votes. It might add a extra level of strategy. Then again it might break the game, who knows?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Here's a wild idea. Allow people to post beyond their one adjustment limit but each post beyond the limit is a foul and so the opposing team receives two free votes. It might add a extra level of strategy. Then again it might break the game, who knows?
                        Too complicated IMO. It's fine the way it is.

Comment

• Sorry guys and Axe, has been an absolutely ridiculously busy past few days ... will have mine in sometime tonight.

And a very belated Congrats to Bob!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Sorry guys and Axel, has been an absolutely ridiculously busy past few days ... will have mine in sometime tonight.

Fixed.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Sorry guys and Axe, has been an absolutely ridiculously busy past few days ... will have mine in sometime tonight.

thanks man, good game!

Comment

Fixed.
                                next draft i'll pick Derrick Rose, just so i could say

Axl, Rose please!

Comment

Working...
                                X