Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm picking up Doug Christie. A 4x all-defensive beast who led the league in steals 7 times.

He can shut down SG's easily & is a leader for my group.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Yeah, I'm picking up Doug Christie. A 4x all-defensive beast who led the league in steals 7 times.

Good one. I looked at Christie myself a little while back.

Comment

Yeah, I'm picking up Doug Christie. A 4x all-defensive beast who led the league in steals 7 times.

I was leaning more....

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Or

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I was leaning more....

One could read that title as "Ordinary: No Love" and be very confused. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Good one. I looked at Christie myself a little while back.
              It was between him and a sharpshooter from deep at SG who's still available.

Ax, did we not have 12 players per team last year or are we doing just the 10? 12 equals how many can actually play in a full game, you know.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It was between him and a sharpshooter from deep at SG who's still available.

Ax, did we not have 12 players per team last year or are we doing just the 10? 12 equals how many can actually play in a full game, you know.
                We did 8 players last year.

Comment

• JimiCliff is on the clock

Comment

• Had Christie slated to fall to my pick... didn't know yall would reach that much
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Had Christie slated to fall to my pick... didn't know yall would reach that much
                      Wasn't that much of a reach tbh. He's a solid defender & one of my all time favourite Raptor players.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Elton Brand
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Derrick Rose and Bob Pettit

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Nice picks. Even better because they aren't who I'm hoping to pick. 2 picks away!

Comment

• Cody is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X