Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff got his in and the match is now live. Everything else goes up first thing in the morning, completed or otherwise. Next week I will be less lenient for delays.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I was super busy all weekend and my computer was on the fritz.

So I invested in a tablet (along with tapatalk) & should have my GP in early tomorrow morning (Around 9 to 10) (I haven't been able to give my team any thought at all with my schedule). I promise you all that much.

Super sorry, Ax & everyone else. I deserve whatever punishment you all see fit. :P
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I was super busy all weekend and my computer was on the fritz.

So I invested in a tablet (along with tapatalk) & should have my GP in early tomorrow morning (Around 9 to 10) (I haven't been able to give my team any thought at all with my schedule). I promise you all that much.

Super sorry, Ax & everyone else. I deserve whatever punishment you all see fit. :P
        I can't believe you Cody! And you're a mod too!

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I was super busy all weekend and my computer was on the fritz.

Taptalk is a good move.

Comment

• Mines in.

Good luck Apollo!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Mines in.

Good luck Apollo!
              Good luck to you too.

Comment

• All matches are live except mine and Cody's. Apollo, it's on your schedule, so up to you if you wait for Cody (he said around 9-10 am EST).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• GP is in.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I fixed Cody's lineup since Cowens was listed twice and Havlicek not at all.

Thanks Apollo. Appreciate you handling that match up.

Comment

• Dogelover, you should have let us know that you were away during that stretch. Would have gladly adjusted your start time if known.

Comment

• Really low activity levels this week in match threads.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Really low activity levels this week in match threads.
                          Yah I noticed. Kind of disappointed. Maybe we should go right into tournament?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Yah I noticed. Kind of disappointed. Maybe we should go right into tournament?
                            Nah, gotta keep the course. Summer always has high and lows for RR traffic. Hopefully just a vacation heavy week. Heck, our own people (Mack11, Cody) are MIA.

Comment

• i'm curious, if we make the playoffs and run into the same person, we repeat the matchup again?

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                                i'm curious, if we make the playoffs and run into the same person, we repeat the matchup again?
                                Although you didn't vote for me, I appreciate the analysis and feedback dude!
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X