This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Boooo Mack. No gameplan. I am disappointed.

Mack told me he wouldn't due to something coming up.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ah i see, fair enough, life comes first.

Comment

• Remember to try and comment on the matches as well. Talking Points ups interest and encourages voting. Some good matches this week.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Voter turnout has really dropped off. This is week two and I think most popular match has the week high of four votes. We may want to consider moving on to the playoffs. I think last year each match each round was pushing double digits for each team in the close contests.

It looks like interest is down. That could be due to it being summer though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Voter turnout has really dropped off. This is week two and I think most popular match has the week high of four votes. We may want to consider moving on to the playoffs. I think last year each match each round was pushing double digits for each team in the close contests.

It looks like interest is down. That could be due to it being summer though.
            Part of the problem is that the participants themselves aren't participating much either. People need to be commenting and voting to help out. If we all voted, that is 12 votes right there and we simply aren't getting that.

This may be the last year we do this since the effort involved seems to outweigh the interest. We'll see.

Comment

• Other than Joey, JimiCliff and I - are there any other adjustments posted yet?

Comment

• I'm fine with what I have cooking against Maury. I'm not adjusting unless he changes something of consequence.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Other than Joey, JimiCliff and I - are there any other adjustments posted yet?
                  I have. And Cody has as well I believe
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I feel like part of it could be participants not wanting to sway another persons vote toward them, so they don't vote. Maybe?

I think if we made the voting Private, so people could vote and keep it anonymous if they wanted, might be a good thing? Just thinking out loud.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      I feel like part of it could be participants not wanting to sway another persons vote toward them, so they don't vote. Maybe?

I think if we made the voting Private, so people could vote and keep it anonymous if they wanted, might be a good thing? Just thinking out loud.
                      Yeah, this makes sense. Taking them private for a week might be a good experiment.

Comment

Yeah, this makes sense. Taking them private for a week might be a good experiment.
                        Can mods still see who votes? Cause I need to cross check write in votes against poll votes each time.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Can mods still see who votes? Cause I need to cross check write in votes against poll votes each time.
                          Nope, no one can see the vote when private. There's no way to know as far as I've been able to tell.

Comment

Nope, no one can see the vote when private. There's no way to know as far as I've been able to tell.
                            Not sure that works for us then. Don't want to prevent mobile users participation.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I feel like part of it could be participants not wanting to sway another persons vote toward them, so they don't vote. Maybe?

Or away from them, has been my dillema so far
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                Or away from them, has been my dillema so far
                                Sorry, ya that's what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                X