• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the gameplan deadline?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      So completely outside of your in game adjustment, you and your opponent can, alternating "possessions", respond to each other or 3rd party posts with 50 word posts. So if there are multiple posts you want to respond to, you can use multi quote and divide your 50 words up to address them all; or if you feel that you need to allocate your 50 words to a specific issue, you can use them all on a single response and hope that the other posts aren't damaging or that you get another "possession" to respond to those other posts.

The posts in question do not need to be directed at you (they could be about your opponent) for you to respond to them.

As long as both coaches are responding, the post count will continue to rise but if one coach cannot (due to work/life) respond, the other coach is prevented from running a narrative to sway voters.
      Ah! i get it now, thanks!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        When is the gameplan deadline?
        I'm posting them on Monday but I'm always driving to PEI on Monday so I may get them all done before I hit the road or I might not get any done until the evening.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• BobLoblaw and I have our GPs in.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Will try very hard to get it in tonight.

Comment

• I must say this was a fun ride.

Had i known I had 150 words to work with + 50 (I thought it was 150 in total, Thus 100 + 50), I bet i would've provided a better challenge.

I feel the management of my team was really my downfall. Best of luck to the 8 teams left, and I will try to cast a vote for each matchup left.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                I must say this was a fun ride.

Had i known I had 150 words to work with + 50 (I thought it was 150 in total, Thus 100 + 50), I bet i would've provided a better challenge.

I feel the management of my team was really my downfall. Best of luck to the 8 teams left, and I will try to cast a vote for each matchup left.
                I think you had good players in Moses, Cowen, Eaton and Havlicek that simply weren't as well known and needed you to sell them to people a bit. Disadvantage of the older era players is that people dismiss them easier while a more modern player gets a bit more benefit of the doubt. Plus the lack of 3P stats casts doubt on older perimeter players.

Plus I felt Magic needed to be more of a focus. He was your top pick and is your best player but largely felt like an afterthought in your gameplan, often relinquishing ball handling duties to Havlicek (who I'd guess is your favourite player on your team) which marginalized Magic's impact. I really feel like a lineup of Magic, Vince, Havlicek, Pau and Moses would have been good for you with Pau and Havlicek giving you good secondary playmaking options if the D focused too much on Magic.

All in all a good run though.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I must say this was a fun ride.

You have such a deep team that it's not a surprise that it was hard to choose your rotation and tactics.

It was very fun to look at your matchups though, since you had such different lineups all the time. I feel the playoffs will get more boring without your team.

Comment

• I don't believe I'll be able to get my gameplan in tonight. I will try, but an extension to tomorrow evening would be very much appreciated
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I don't believe I'll be able to get my gameplan in tonight. I will try, but an extension to tomorrow evening would be very much appreciated
                      Well you weren't alone in not making the deadline. Only JimiCliff sent last night to add to BobLoblaw and myself.

So clearly I won't be posting these this morning.

Comment

• First off congrats 007. That said I do feel like axel turned the bias fully against my team especially with the last series of posts. Even when others thought my team was good overall. While it is over. I think if I chose to do it next year I will have a few more clear cut passers ...even though chuck was a solid playmaker as was Kareem... and I don't care what you guys say Westbrooke is too otherwise he wouldn't have averaged almost a triple double.

Good luck to all.

Comment

• Really sorry I couldn't get mine in. A series of unfortunate events led to me being way too busy to write my GP. The only free time I had on the weekend was last night and I watched the Olympics with the family. I'll get mine in today.

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            First off congrats 007. That said I do feel like axel turned the bias fully against my team especially with the last series of posts. Even when others thought my team was good overall. While it is over. I think if I chose to do it next year I will have a few more clear cut passers ...even though chuck was a solid playmaker as was Kareem... and I don't care what you guys say Westbrooke is too otherwise he wouldn't have averaged almost a triple double.

Good luck to all.
                            Turned the bias? I commented and engaged in discussions which is the entire point of the matchups.

Sorry you feel that way.
                            Last edited by Axel; Mon Aug 15, 2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Turned the bias? I commented and engaged in discussions which is the entire point of the matchups.

Sorry you feel that way.
                              It's ok. I followed the rules and kept out of it largely. It was fun either way. Just lets me know what I have to change in my strategy in the future.

Comment

• Mine's in ... hope I'm not too late! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X