This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    i'm curious, if we make the playoffs and run into the same person, we repeat the matchup again?
    Yes. Round robin I am avoiding repeats but the knockout round could feature rematches, which could allow someone to correct a flaw in their original GP.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Although you didn't vote for me, I appreciate the analysis and feedback dude!
      I second this, Bobloblaw has some of the best comments out there.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I had three people say they voted for me in the thread, but none of them voted in the poll? Does that count then?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          I had three people say they voted for me in the thread, but none of them voted in the poll? Does that count then?

Mobile members usually can't see the poll so write in ballots are accepted.

Comment

• So Mack11 was active but didn't provide anything.

Cody hasn't been online since his GP was submitted (he hasn't even viewed our match thread yet).

I will be setting the next matchups today. I will not be extending the deadline for GPs. If Mack and Cody are unable to provide, then they'll be excluded moving forward.

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

Next round matchups

Bobloblaw vs Mack11
              e_wheazy vs Dogelover
              Axel vs JimiCliff
              Apollo vs Maury
              TTF vs Joey
              Cody vs 007

Comment

• Please submit your gameplan by the end of Monday. Everything goes live early Tuesday.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Please submit your gameplan by the end of Monday. Everything goes live early Tuesday.
                  I'll have mine in early this time! You watch! Lol

Comment

• I will have mine over the weekend at some point. During August it may be touhg I am gone on Vacay betwee n11th to 14th... I can get that game plan in ahead of time before I hit up the beach.

Comment

• Just sent mine. Ready for you Mack, fight me dude!

Comment

• Mine's going to be in tomorrow if I wake up early enough and people are fighting me for the computer. My tablet is awful for this website.....
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Sorry, been pretty busy lately. Gonna get mine in tomorrow for sure.

Comment

• Finally got my GP in.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Including my own, 7 GPs have been submitted. Drafting threads tonight for early morning release, so get your GP in before you go to bed and you're good.

Comment

• Boooo Mack. No gameplan. I am disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X