This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I have no choice because he's too damn good and will poise a serious problem if anyone thinks they can slow down the guys in the middle: Steph Curry.

PG - Steph Curry
    SG - ?
    SF - ?
    PF - Karl Malone
    C - Shaquille O'Neal
    Rats, I looked around the teams and thought there was a decent chance he slipped down to me, but alas. Good pick, certainly a fearsome squad

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      GP would eat his lunch lol I wanted Karl Malone so I could potentially elbow curry in the face and injure him... Drat there goes my game plan
      Glove wouldn't get away with his antics in the modern era. He'd have lots of time to talk while sitting on the bench.

Comment

• And a nice little bonus for team Apollo - complimentary shoes for the whole squad:

"Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Curry just got exposed by Kyrie Irving ... imagine what some of these guys would do to him. Haha
          Curry is going to give that front court plenty of opportunity to protect the rim

Comment

Glove wouldn't get away with his antics in the modern eras.
            But Steph would get knocked on his ass in the Gloves era. Haha

I'm just giving you a hard time. Curry will certainly take some game-planning for.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              And a nice little bonus for team Apollo - complimentary shoes for the whole squad:

Thank you, thank you.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                And a nice little bonus for team Apollo - complimentary shoes for the whole squad:

Aren't they guys supposed to be in their prime, or are we taking them from the retirement home?

Comment

But Steph would get knocked on his ass in the Gloves era. Haha

I'm just giving you a hard time. Curry will certainly take some game-planning for.
                  Joey, Joey, Joey. Tsk, tsk. We all know this isn't 1995, and the whole premise of this game is that we're stealing the Delorean to go back in time and obduct all these players. We're playing under girlie 2016 rules.

Comment

Joey, Joey, Joey. Tsk, tsk. We all know this isn't 1995, and the whole premise of this game is that we're stealing the Delorean to go back in time and obduct all these players. We're playing under girlie 2016 rules.
                    I don't think that's ever been stipulated, has it?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Curry is going to give that front court plenty of opportunity to protect the rim
                      I don't want my big guys getting bored and I don't want them getting mad. Their combine weigh is approx 570lbs.

Comment

I don't think that's ever been stipulated, has it?
                        Axel will need to chime in but you can only have one rule book and I'm pretty sure last year it was the modern rule book.

Comment

• I'm up now, right?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• According to his profile, 007 in in the thread ... excellent.

Edit: According to the message above me, he is currently asking if its his turn.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I'm up now, right?
                              Yep!

Comment

• For my point guard I want someone who can do it all: distribute, score, defend and shoot the three. That's why I'm choosing Jason Kidd

PG Jason Kidd
                                SG
                                SF Scottie Pippen
                                PF
                                C Wilt Chamberlain
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X