Sukhoi 30 fighter jet stunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhoi 30 fighter jet stunt

Quite amazing (similar to the Elon Musk rocket maneuver)....but I am confused about the military/fighting application of the maneuver shown. Possibly it doesn't need a runway...but this isn't shown from a stationary start so am not sure.

Bendit wrote: View Post
    Quite amazing (similar to the Elon Musk rocket maneuver)....but I am confused about the military/fighting application of the maneuver shown. Possibly it doesn't need a runway...but this isn't shown from a stationary start so am not sure.

Military Application? Stun your enemies with your sweet moves? Haha Man, when he takes off at the end there, now THAT was cool.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Military Application? Stun your enemies with your sweet moves? Haha Man, when he takes off at the end there, now THAT was cool.

er...sorry...got carried away!

Yes, that bye bye at the end was amazing....like a ufo would (hover and off we go) except at *1000 at least.

Wonder if the Americans have tangled with this beast. I think the Russians used them in Syria recently. And the Indians have a version of it.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        er...sorry...got carried away!

Yes, that bye bye at the end was amazing....like a ufo would (hover and off we go) except at *1000 at least.

Wonder if the Americans have tangled with this beast. I think the Russians used them in Syria recently. And the Indians have a version of it.
        Haha Well I was more just joking, the thing can probably take off from a stand still in under 100 feet, which has massive military application when dealing with Aircraft Carriers and the like. Super cool.

I think the US sanctioned Sukhoi actually not too long ago for supplying Iran when they were being sanctioned.

Comment

Working...
        X