No announcement yet.

Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest positive I see to this deal is he gives us a good trade piece for the season if an intriguing deal comes along.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Maybe Kyle takes him in under his wing and puts him on the right path. Kyle's conditioning allowed him to take his game to another level.
      If anyone can speak to the benefit of taking care of your body it's Kyle Lowry.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Yes and like I said, even guys who are top players and better at it than Sully get criticized a lot for it. It's a bad shot and you rarely shoot it well enough to justify taking lots of them.

Sully was actually excellent at it for a couple of his seasons. If he hits them at 45%+(which he's done twice before) I have no problem with him taking them. If it's below 40%(which he's also done twice before), it's gonna get frustrating. And oddly enough, his best %s came the seasons he shot the least from that distance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        I can get behind this signing if Sullinger can be a wrecking ball in the paint and put pressure on defenses with his offensive rebounding. He's a load to handle down there. But if we're signing him just to bomb away from the perimeter, I hate this move. He's not a stretch 4.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Maybe Kyle takes him in under his wing and puts him on the right path. Kyle's conditioning allowed him to take his game to another level.
          Maybe Alex Mckechnie puts an extra band for him on them leg drills lol.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Even if he does lose weight, he's gone by the end of the year. Won't have his bird rights.. won't have cap space to keep him beyond the MLE.

For his sake I hope he loses weight.. but it will only benefit the Raptors if he does this year, but beyond this year it won't.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Even if he does lose weight, he's gone by the end of the year. Won't have his bird rights.. won't have cap space to keep him beyond the MLE.

For his sake I hope he loses weight.. but it will only benefit the Raptors if he does this year, but beyond this year it won't.
              He could lost 20lbs easily over the next three months if he committed to it.

When he imagines how good he could be and looks at his new contract it should be a wake up call. Guys will less talent got a lot more money than he did.

Comment

Good move. Sullinger can play.

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
                  side thought- wonder if he'll even bother asking Lowry about #7 or just go back to his old college #0...

for me if Sully commits to transforming his body in the off season like he claims he is...he has the talent to beast in the post and on the boards and this becomes another Masai heist.
                  Where did he claim he was trimming down?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So is this it? this is the team?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      So is this it? this is the team?
                      They want to get a backup 3 that can shoot but other than that. YUP! Not good enough to me but maybe they will prove me wrong
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        Where did he claim he was trimming down?
                        at kyle lowry's house

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                          They want to get a backup 3 that can shoot but other than that. YUP! Not good enough to me but maybe they will prove me wrong
                          Y'all expected durant and Horford?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I like the signing. One year for the MLE is alright. Looks like a decent fit offensively and he should improve our rebounding. IF he trims down then we'll wish he had been signed longer I'd guess. This guy might be getting paid in 2017 like Biz did this year. I wonder if he'll start?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Y'all expected durant and Horford?
                              No I knew this offseason would be pretty trash for us cause we had no money and I knew Demar would get paid by us. I was actually shocked how many people actually were excited for this offseason. We are still a decent team but definitely not top 2 in the East good anymore. I think Pacers, New York (if the chemistry works out and they are healthy going into the playoffs), Cleveland and Boston are better than us. Maybe we will surpass New York but the other 3 I think are better.

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                                at kyle lowry's house
                                Sarcasm?

Comment

Working...
                                X