Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RepTdot wrote: View Post
    side thought- wonder if he'll even bother asking Lowry about #7 or just go back to his old college #0...

for me if Sully commits to transforming his body in the off season like he claims he is...he has the talent to beast in the post and on the boards and this becomes another Masai heist.
    I think your right, I'm guessing MU used Biz to sell this deal, guy went to making from 3 mil to what 17 or 18 min a season, MU knows his shit so im guessing sully is getting a nutritionalst as what i read eating habits seems to be what get the worst of him. We all struggle with our vices in life and i think he is in a perfect situation with toronto to succeed.

Comment

Sullinger might be a good enough fit with the backups that we can start PPatt and not see the bench nosedive.

He's a big body to set screens for CoJo with decent touch to develop better range.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Won't do shit without a good meal plan though!
        Abs are 90% made in the kitchen. Good point! lol

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Abs are 90% made in the kitchen. Good point! lol
          So are bacon cheeseburgers. We'll see what Sullinger prefers.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Good point. Maybe every day is epic meal time at Jared's house.

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
              "He worked had this summer."
              Damn, this guy really is from Boston eh? He even writes with an accent.
              Last edited by Joey; Tue Jul 12, 2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                Masai: "For all my Northside playas that know me best, I feel like Bismack Biyombo might still come back. Why? I made that bitch faaaamous"
                I'm really interested to see if Biz is able to have the same impact with his new team, or if he is going to follow in the foot steps of Lou/GV and decline a bit. I'm starting to feel like our system much like that of the Spurs is able to get the best out of players.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Good point. Maybe every day is epic meal time at Jared's house.
                  Or this....

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    I'm really interested to see if Biz is able to have the same impact with his new team, or if he is going to follow in the foot steps of Lou/GV and decline a bit. I'm starting to feel like our system much like that of the Spurs is able to get the best out of players.
                    oh oh. that sounds like casey praise

Comment

• I'll I got 2 say is..he can't b worse than James Johnson..The guy wasn't a professional,was not in shape,didn't give a s@!t, so coach casey didn't play him. Pretty simple solution,u want get paid,get in shape and play ure arse off, he got more talent than biz, so it's all up 2 him,however I'm not up an arms when it comes 2 signing him,sure it's good deal,but it ain't a championship deal,mehhh...
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Subway is looking for a new Jared....

Comment

• Subway is a scam, that shit makes you hella fat
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• wonder if he is enjoying his daily six inch in prison...
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              wonder if he is enjoying his daily six inch in prison...
                              in prison they come 8 inches minimum but he is on record of asking to order from the kiddie menu

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                No I knew this offseason would be pretty trash for us cause we had no money and I knew Demar would get paid by us. I was actually shocked how many people actually were excited for this offseason. We are still a decent team but definitely not top 2 in the East good anymore. I think Pacers, New York (if the chemistry works out and they are healthy going into the playoffs), Cleveland and Boston are better than us. Maybe we will surpass New York but the other 3 I think are better.
                                Pacers and Knicks? That's funny.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X