Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    To be fair, JV apparently made a big diet change last year and he's younger than Sully.
    By a couple of months
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      By a couple of months
      Okay? Not sure what you are suggesting here.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

if history is any clue this is the precursor to the "Trade JV, make Sullinger our full-time center" talk.

Comment

That thier born in the same year that's all.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That thier born in the same year that's all.
            Sure, but the point that was made was that Lowry made his big lifestyle change at the age of 29, and Sully is only 24. I brought up that JV made a lifestyle change with obvious results last season and is younger than Sully so age is no reason to discount the possibility that Sully could shed serious weight. So I don't really see what point you are trying to make.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Sure, but the point that was made was that Lowry made his big lifestyle change at the age of 29, and Sully is only 24. I brought up that JV made a lifestyle change with obvious results last season and is younger than Sully so age is no reason to discount the possibility that Sully could shed serious weight. So I don't really see what point you are trying to make.
              All I'm saying is he is not much younger. When you say "younger" people will automatically think at least a couple years. Your right age doesn't really matter. Its all about the individual.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

All I'm saying is he is not much younger. When you say "younger" people will automatically think at least a couple years. Your right age doesn't really matter. Its all about the individual.
                Now, to be fair, we are also comparing Sully making a lifestyle change this summer to JV making one last fall, so about a year younger.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Now, to be fair, we are also comparing Sully making a lifestyle change this summer to JV making one last fall, so about a year younger.
                  Sully is born in March and JV in May. Both born in 1992.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Sully is born in March and JV in May. Both born in 1992.
                    Yes. Man alive.

JV changed his diet last November, when he was 23 years and 6 months old. Sully in theory will be changing his diet now, when he is 24 years and 4 months old. About a year older than JV was.

And all of this is irrelevant to the point that was being made, that Sully's age in no way calls into question his ability to have a health epiphany and improve his fitness.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yes. Man alive.

JV changed his diet last November, when he was 23 years and 6 months old. Sully in theory will be changing his diet now, when he is 24 years and 4 months old. About a year older than JV was.

And all of this is irrelevant to the point that was being made, that Sully's age in no way calls into question his ability to have a health epiphany and improve his fitness.
                      Pretty sure he changed his diet last summer as well. Probably just didn't stick to it.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lol
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          lol
                          it's the offseason all right.

Comment

• Lol Age has nothing to do with him finally getting fit but I will not be holding my breath waiting for that to happen. Half way into the offseason and he still looks the same. Maybe in these next 2 months he will figure it out. I doubt it though. If he were serious he would have started already. Just my opinion though. By this time last offseason Kyle was already looking slim and trim. But Sully was a lot fatter than Kyle ever was so maybe he has lost weight but its just not noticeable because he has a lot more weight to lose than Kyle did. Idunno.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Patience of a saint DanH....or you're a glutton for punishment and enjoy pushing a boulder up the hill we call Chr1s1anL.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I'm not disagring with the fact JV did it last year but, Sully did it too. He just didn't stick to it. I also agree that age has nothing to do with it. No need to be an ass about it Mess.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X