Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Lol Age has nothing to do with him finally getting fit but I will not be holding my breath waiting for that to happen. Half way into the offseason and he still looks the same. Maybe in these next 2 months he will figure it out. I doubt it though. If he were serious he would have started already. Just my opinion though. By this time last offseason Kyle was already looking slim and trim. But Sully was a lot fatter than Kyle ever was so maybe he has lost weight but its just not noticeable because he has a lot more weight to lose than Kyle did. Idunno.
    You just can't compare two different bodies like that. Just cause Lowry did it faster doesn't mean it should be the same case for Sully.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      You just can't compare two different bodies like that. Just cause Lowry did it faster doesn't mean it should be the same case for Sully.
      Whatever you say. I guess time will tell
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

How about the Warriors?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                How about the Warriors?
                recent history shows that if you can beat the cavs you can beat the warriors

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  recent history shows that if you can beat the cavs you can beat the warriors
                  If we can make the finals we would ideally be able to punish them inside. We are pretty well built to out muscle them. Still not sure we could beat them but JV would have a great series I'm sure. We would also do better against a great offensive team opposed to a great defensive team IMO.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    . We would also do better against a great offensive team opposed to a great defensive team IMO.
                    Agreed.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Its the Warriors with freaking Kevin Durant, I don't know if it sunk yet but if healthy nobody is beating them. As a matter of fact it should be interesting to see whether they can go 82-0 in the regular season ( I wish I was joking).

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Agreed.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                        That's one of the reasons why the new look pacers really don't bother me. They were a far better defensive team last year, so if we had to play them in the playoffs again I like our chances.

Comment

• Everything Jared Sullinger

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Its the Warriors with freaking Kevin Durant, I don't know if it sunk yet but if healthy nobody is beating them. As a matter of fact it should be interesting to see whether they can go 82-0 in the regular season ( I wish I was joking).
                          No I know I still don't see us having a chance against them... But we are constructed in the best way possible to do it without a superstar.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            No I know I still don't see us having a chance against them... But we are constructed in the best way possible to do it without a superstar.
                            Which is why we won't beat The Cavs, Warriors and Spurs in a 7 game series.

My only hope is that in 2018, Paul George will get sick and tired of Larry Bird pressure bullshit that he would want to sign with the Raptors as a free agent.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Which is why we won't beat The Cavs, Warriors and Spurs in a 7 game series.

My only hope is that in 2018, Paul George will get sick and tired of Larry Bird pressure bullshit that he would want to sign with the Raptors as a free agent.
                              If that happened, we would still not have a superstar.

Comment

• SO...say Sully blows up this season averages like 16pts 13 rebounds and 3 assists....

what mechanisms do we have to resign him.

Are we just going to wind up getting another big man his pay day....just not here?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X