No announcement yet.

Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically, ppl here are advocating for a 2pat + CoJo + DWright + Ross + Bebe + 2 1st round picks for a better Jared Sullinger @ 18 million/ year trade?

God give me the strength. -_-

I'll be mad if Masai gives up that much for Paul Milsap or even Blake Friggin Griffin.

Ok, NVM. May be Blake but definitely not for Sullinger.
    Last edited by ball4life; Thu Jul 21, 2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      Terrence Ross also had a monster game. Doesn't mean he's gonna be amazing.

There's no way Masai gives up very good backup guys in order to re-sign Sullinger unless Sully all of a sudden becomes a premier two way player. I'd say the chances of that happening are pretty damn small.
      This isn't a game. Sully had multiple big games last year. He had 24 double double just last year and came short a lot of times. He was around 300 pounds last year and played under 25 mins a game. Imagine if he's in good shape...
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        No, it doesnt. Would have to remove Ross and Cojo and promote Wright and Bruno.
        sounds like a horrible idea

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        This isn't a game. Sully had multiple big games last year. He had 24 double double just last year and came short a lot of times. He was around 300 pounds last year and played under 25 mins a game. Imagine if he's in good shape...
        still not even close to being better than the combination of wright, ross, patterson.

you do realize you're advocating, basically, trading a star's ransom for a guy who can't even seem to care enough to stay in shape to the point that it cost him over 50M in guaranteed money?
        Last edited by KHD; Thu Jul 21, 2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Maybe I am the only one that's been on YouTube looking at the monters games Sully has had for the Boston Celtics last year. Games that 2pat can only dream of. The kid is really good. His only issue is his conditioning and weight. If that's taken care of this guy will be very good in a raptor uniform but, hey time will tell.
          well sure, but andrea bargnani's only issues early on were rebounding and defence. if that was taken care of he'd have been the next dirk.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            So basically, ppl here are advocating for a 2pat + CoJo + DWright + Ross + Bebe + 2 1st round picks for a better Jared Sullinger @ 18 million/ year trade?

God give me the strength. -_-

I'll be mad if Masai gives up that much for Paul Milsap or even Blake Friggin Griffin.

Ok, NVM. May be Blake but definitely not for Sullinger.
            No said anything about Wright and Bebe. Dan said we would have to give up Cojo/2pat/Ross.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

No said anything about Wright and Bebe. Dan said we would have to give up Cojo/2pat/Ross.
              no, he didn't.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                sounds like a horrible idea

still not even close to being better than the combination of wright, ross, patterson.

you do realize you're advocating, basically, trading a star's ransom for a guy who can't even seem to care enough to stay in shape to the point that it cost him over 50M in guaranteed money?
                Like I said if he take cares of his weight I'm ok with it. A lot people didn't think Lowry would start taking care of his body. Look at him now. Its all depends on how he does this year. If he is just same old Sully than I let him walk but, I think he will breakout this year.
                KHD wrote: View Post
                well sure, but andrea bargnani's only issues early on were rebounding and defence. if that was taken care of he'd have been the next dirk.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He's basically gotta improve his three pointer and completely turn his defense around, while maintaining his elite rebounding to even consider giving up all those guys for him. And even then it might not be a good idea.

Comment

He's basically gotta improve his three pointer and completely turn his defense around, while maintaining his elite rebounding to even consider giving up all those guys for him. And even then it might not be a good idea.
                    I think he will shoot better from 3 here because he will get better looks and from the corner. He just had his best defensive year last year. His trending in the right direction.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think he will shoot better from 3 here because he will get better looks and from the corner. He just had his best defensive year last year. His trending in the right direction.
                      If he can provide even half of what Pat does on defense i'll be happy

Comment

• Just for comparison Serge Ibaka had 9 double double last year and played 7 more minutes a game.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Just for comparison Serge Ibaka had 9 double double last year and played 7 more minutes a game.
                          double doubles arent a good way of evaluating a player

Comment

Well, you have to get rid of their salaries depends on where the cap ends up at.

even then!! you would give up Cojo + 2pat + Ross for the chance to pay Jared Sullinger who you project to do above average for this one year?

is this even debatable? what are you smoking man.

The reported Ibaka deal that Masai turned down should explain you something.

But god Jared Sullinger???

You do realize 2 of that 3 pieces are locked in long term for steal of a contract right? or are you just..trolling?
                            Last edited by ball4life; Thu Jul 21, 2016, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Ibaka shot .326 from 3 last year. I wouldn't be surprised if Sully reached that mark shooting more corner 3s. Sully also had a higher PER than Ibaka.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

You may be right but it sure gets brought up alot by broadcasters

Comment

Working...
                                X