"Ca...ble? How do I download that?"
    it's shaw satellite lol...does not work in the rain though

the three's are falling now ...we need pg

Comment

• Just .. odd .. to listen to the play-by-play being done by a Brit

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Just .. odd .. to listen to the play-by-play being done by a Brit
        fairly knowledgeable though...boogie fouls out.....george after rough start playing excellent

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Just .. odd .. to listen to the play-by-play being done by a Brit
          Yea I was subconsciously waiting for "goallllll!!"

Comment

• I think it's more the same tone / inflection of the announcer regardless whether the previous play was a highlight dunk or a turnover

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
              i am watching it on tsn on old school tv tech....lol
              Oh true lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• kyle got 5 pts 4 boards and 9 assists in 16 minutes I think he outplayed kyrie in 20 or more minutes

Comment

kyle got 5 pts 4 boards and 9 assists in 16 minutes I think he outplayed kyrie in 20 or more minutes
                  Yup his stats look great but he was slacking imo. I really liked DeRozan(8 pts, 3 reb) tonight tho, kid's defence is on another level
                  Last edited by rocwell; Mon Aug 8, 2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Yup his stats look great but he was slacking imo. I really liked DeRozan(8 pts, 3 reb) tonight tho, kid's defence is on another level
                    which area defense?? yes demar looked very good

Comment

which area defense?? yes demar looked very good
                      I was talking about Kyle's defence yeah. other stuff worked really great for him.. seems like he's enjoying pass-first role on this team.

Comment

I missed the game. Is Demar really playing that great of defense? If he is he NEEDS to bring that to the Raptors. I know it's hard to play good D when you are asked to do so much on the offensive end, seeing as only a handful of guys can do it, but he needs to bring even half of that to the Raptors. If he does we will be a lot better. Also what do you mean by Kyle is slacking?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I was talking about Kyle's defence here.. other stuff worked really great for him.. seems like he's enjoying pass-first role on this team.
                          Really? The few exhibition games I watched he was playing fantastic defense. Getting into guys and pressuring guys above half court.

Comment

• Barnes...

Comment

Barnes...

yeah no doubt kyle could have had more assists.
                              i have a knot-head question how is eff calculated?http://www.fiba.com/ls/#8092&BKM400A05

Comment

yeah no doubt kyle could have had more assists.
                                i have a knot-head question how is eff calculated?http://www.fiba.com/ls/#8092&BKM400A05
                                (Points + Rebounds + Assists + Steals + Blocks + Fouls Drawn) - (Missed Field Goals + Missed Free Throws + Turnovers + Shots Rejected + Fouls Committed). ?
                                Last edited by rocwell; Mon Aug 8, 2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X