No announcement yet.

Final: Miami Heat 113 - Toronto Raptors 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn .... looks like I missed a good game.

Did I miss anything particularly exciting guys?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      Damn .... looks like I missed a good game.

Did I miss anything particularly exciting guys?
      We built a 20-point lead at halftime, lost it by the 4th, but Jack hit some big threes and also Bargs hit a big one to save us.

Highlights wise DD had a sick and-1 alleyoop, Amir got dunked on pretty badly by Joel Anthony, Bargs had a pretty nice and-1 dunk, Amir hit a circus shot (after a nice pass by marco)..and that's about all I remember.

Comment

tmk wrote: View Post
        We built a 20-point lead at halftime, lost it by the 4th, but Jack hit some big threes and also Bargs hit a big one to save us.

Highlights wise DD had a sick and-1 alleyoop, Amir got dunked on pretty badly by Joel Anthony, Bargs had a pretty nice and-1 dunk, Amir hit a circus shot (after a nice pass by marco)..and that's about all I remember.
        Thanks tmk. I'm hoping to catch the "Game in an Hour" edition of last night's game today. Oh, and welcome to the RR forums.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Thanks tmk. I'm hoping to catch the "Game in an Hour" edition of last night's game today. Oh, and welcome to the RR forums.
          Just saw your reply. Thanks ..but also, whats up with the post count? It says I have 5 posts when I only have 2.. :S

Comment

Working...
          X