Bosh to Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh to Thunder

How would you like too see Bosh traded to Thunder in exchange for Jeff Green, Eric Maynor, B.J. Mullens or D.J. White and 1st rounder (either from Pheonix or Thunder)

That makes Jose Calderon or Jarret Jack expandable. We also get another 1st round draft pick in solid 2010 Draft Class

It might make sense to offer up forward Jeff Green as bait, since he plays the same position as Bosh, and point guard Eric Maynor, center Byron Mullens, or forward D.J. White could be offered, as well as whomever the Thunder draft.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?...#ixzz0lyfq1fsa
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16042

I'd like to see Ibaka included in any Bosh/OKC scenario

I do love Eric Maynor though - Billups 2.0

Comment

Jeff Green plays PF only because Kevin Durant plays SF and he;s better than Nick Collison. I's take Green to start at SF, but a front line of Bargnani, Green and Hedo would grab 16 rpg. COMBINED!!!!

Besides, I don't see Bosh picking Oklahoma City.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
        Jeff Green plays PF only because Kevin Durant plays SF and he;s better than Nick Collison. I's take Green to start at SF, but a front line of Bargnani, Green and Hedo would grab 16 rpg. COMBINED!!!!

Besides, I don't see Bosh picking Oklahoma City.
        Green and Hedo can both play some PF and SF, so it'd actually be kinda interesting to see what they could do together, even if there would be some obvious drawbacks. But hey, it's not like the Raptors have any real hope of becoming contenders any time soon, so a little experimentation might not be too bad. I don't think there's ever been 2 starting interchangeable forwards.

OKC is one of the most hyped up and coming teams in the NBA, and Bosh at his comparatively old age would play a mentor/leader role, which I think would be a much better role for his personality. That group also has the potential to win many championships, so it is a viable destination for Bosh.

Comment

And thats 16rpg on a good day! Not a good trade for us, if Bosh is leaving we need a center that can play D and pull down 10rpg so we can move Bargs back to the 4.

Comment

I'd like to see James Harden included in that deal, if it were to happen.

Comment

According to this guy Jeff Green is one of the worst defenders in the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...orst-defenders

Btw, OKC has a great payroll right now, with none of their starters going over $6M this year (and none going over $6.1M next year).
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

abstract wrote: View Post
                james harden will never become a good player as long as he keeps that beard.

it slows him down.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

abstract wrote: View Post
                  Nah, at a minimum it would have to be Green and Sefolosha or nothing. We desperately needs Thabo's lockdown defending abilities.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Nah, at a minimum it would have to be Green and Sefolosha or nothing. We desperately needs Thabo's lockdown defending abilities.
                    Agreed. Sefolosha needs to be part of any Bosh to OKC deal. That, and Ibaka too. Also, I wouldn't mind Collison as a piece. He's a perfectly acceptable backup who can bang and rebound.

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                      According to this guy Jeff Green is one of the worst defenders in the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...orst-defenders

Btw, OKC has a great payroll right now, with none of their starters going over $6M this year (and none going over $6.1M next year).
                      Green is a bad defender at the PF position, but good at the SF position (his natural position), which is why I wouldn't want him playing PF on the Raptors AND why Oklahoma City needs to replace him before they can make the next step.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Taking back Jeff Green if you're the Raptors makes no sense because we already have Hedo Turkoglu. As many have mentioned before me, Green is a SF playing PF because he's obviously not better than Durant.

If you absolutely must trade with the Thunder, then the two pieces you want if you're the raptors are Harden and Ibaka. I doubt they trade sefalosha, and Durant/Westbrook are most certainly untouchables.

Comment

Working...
                        X