How would you beat the Warriors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tDotted wrote: View Post
    They take the same shots, just that KAT makes more of them.

Anyway, he's another big man that can dominate inside. Cousins isn't the only guy.
    KAT isnt a good defender yet. Not a surprise cause few rookies are, but right now i would take cousins over KAT for sure.

Comment

MoscowRussia wrote: View Post
      $7 - Lebron
      $1 - Tyson Chandler
      $5 - Kawhi Leonard
      $1 - Dunn
      $1 - Norman Powell
      You could get players a lot better than an unproven rookie and a sophomore (as good as norm is).

Comment

$7 SF LeBron James
        $1 C Ed Davis
        $1 PF Enis Kanter
        $4 SG Jimmy Butler
        $1 PG Ricky Rubio

With a buck to spare, I'd invite Delon Wright and Norman Powell to camp to fight for it.

Comment

Assuming Bosh is healthy,

g Chris Paul 5
          g JJ Redick 1
          f Batum 1
          f Anthony Davis 5
          c Chris Bosh 3

I'd have a shit ton of shooting, unselfish players, versatile big men who can guard smaller players, and the best floor general in the league running the show, with enough athletes and shooters to pass to.

Comment

Also nice would be

g Kyle Lowry
            g Paul George
            f Batum
            f Anthony Davis
            c Valanciunas

Comment

Mike Conley ($2)
              Jimmy Butler ($4)
              Paul George ($4)
              Derrick Favors ($3)
              Rudy Gobert ($2) or JV

Run a lot of PnR with Conley forcing Steph to guard a lot. Favors will eat up the glass. Gobert offers good defensive coverage and shot blocking while JV offers better scoring - toss up between the two really.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

C Lebron
                PF George
                SF Carrol
                SG JJ Reddick
                PG Lillard

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Hypothetical: say Kyrie Irving for Cousins was on the table. Which team says no? Does either?
                  Against 28 other teams it's probably a no-brainer but GSW is the only team that matters to CLE.

And to beat GSW in a 7-game series you absolutely need an elite PG to neutralize Curry (i.e. if he goes for 40 you need his counterpart to be able to do the same). Without an elite PG, you aren't even in the conversation to beat GSW, whereas, we saw in the playoffs that even guys like Adams, Kanter and Thompson can control the paint with the way the Warriors play.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Hypothetical: say Kyrie Irving for Cousins was on the table. Which team says no? Does either?
                    Cavs should be trying to do a Cousin for Love (plus parts) deal. Channing Frye is good enough to fill in as Love lite and even though Tristan doesn't have a shot he can still work beside Cousins for a big lineup.

Comment

I find it interesting that DD is worth $4 but Kyle only $3. Kyle is twice the player DD is. Anyway.. just have Lebron and 4 $1 players and I'm sure they'd do fine.

And I noticed most don't have a 6th or 7th man.. probably going to be tough to play an entire 48 minute game with 5 guys.

Comment

Alright, I'll bite.

Lowry
                        Wade
                        Lebron
                        Anderson
                        Cousins

At least, that makes 15 right? I didn't see the tweet, so I'm unsure if this team works or not.

Anyway, this team has size, shooting depth, defense & play-making.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          KAT isnt a good defender yet. Not a surprise cause few rookies are, but right now i would take cousins over KAT for sure.
                          Not good? How about just "not great"?

He's at the very least solid on D. He's crazy quick for a 7 footer.
                          Last edited by tDotted; Mon Jul 25, 2016, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X