No announcement yet.

Let the Beasley to Toronto Rumours Officially Begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't watch College ball but what i kept on hearing was that this guy is a scorer and will def be a superstar. Even recently one of the TNT guys called him a natural-born scorer. Quite the contrary so far...Don't know if i'd want him here. What exactly is he gonna do, be another Bosh? He'd probably publicly claim that he doesn't want to come to Canada anyway...

Comment

bodmon wrote: View Post
      Beasley can be a decent player but i don't think he can fit in well here in toronto. He's an undersized player at the PF position and isn't mobile enough with a good dribble for the SF position; kinda stuck somewhere in the middle. Plus with Triano at the helm, I don't he can extract the effort outta Beasley. Too much risk in return for arguably the best PF in the league. Although we probably won't get the same value back in a S&T, Beasley is still not worth it.
      Beasley can penetrate and score with both hands. He can play SF in the NBA and have no trouble with it.

Comment

Trapaholic wrote: View Post
        What exactly is he gonna do, be another Bosh? He'd probably publicly claim that he doesn't want to come to Canada anyway...
        A) if he even comes close to Bosh it would be an amazing deal.

B) Why wouldn't he want to come here? Riley hates him in Miami and in Canada we have much more relaxed pot laws then in the States and we do know that Beasley likes to get a little high (ok alot!) from time to time.

Comment

Not too long ago Beasley was in rehab for a supposedly drug problem. Apparently this is not entirely certain (maybe it was a psychological disorder). I am all for rehabilitation but do we really want to take on a potentially serious problem onto the bb team? There are rumblings that Wade doesnt get along with him (doesnt listen) and has a problem concentrating (dont we have enough of these). If a deal is inevitable get a third party involved to move him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/The...ess_in_the_nba

Comment

Maybe Bosh and Calderon for Beasley, Chalmers, Joel Anthony, their 18th pick and our protected pick back.

Comment

Beasley is over-rated. Chicago is sooooo lucky they chose Rose over this clown. And what position does he play anyway? I think he wants to be a power forward but just isn't big or strong enough. Plus he plays a lot on the perimenter, like another big we already have..
              "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Beasley can penetrate and score with both hands.
                He must be hit with the ladies!
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

tim w. wrote: View Post
                  he must be hit with the ladies!
                  Zing.

Comment

Dude, I want NO part of Beasley. Problem is, should Chris want to go to Miami, it doesn't match up well for us the guys we can get back. I'm hoping Bosh wants to go to San Antonio. At least then we could get a package of Parker, Blair and Splitter back.

Comment

No Beasley. No way.

Comment

Working...
                      X