Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I'm not sure we've ever had a 6 year contract before, have we?? That's pretty exciting.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Ya I'm not sure we've ever had a 6 year contract before, have we?? That's pretty exciting.
      7 years S1
      Durant

Comment

Wait, I thought 5 years was a max deal, is it not?

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Can't move cash before the draft, I believe was the decision.
          Ya, just too much for me to screw up before the season begins. Give me enough opportunities, and I'll eventually seize one of them. Lol What we have now is manageable.

Mack North wrote: View Post
          Wait, I thought 5 years was a max deal, is it not?
          Nope, I don't think we've ever stated there was a max length to contracts, so long as they stayed within the Cap. Unless I'm totally forgetting something, which is also very possible. If so, apologies!

Comment

I don't believe there was any max player salary.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

OK, my mistake. 6 is good!

Comment

Tony Parker
                IanMahinmi
                Shelvin Mack
                Jeff Green
                Jeremy Lamb

to the free agency pool

Comment

So is he or isn't he the next Greg Oden? It sounds like he's getting Team Mack North's hopes high right now.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

So is he or isn't he the next Greg Oden? It sounds like he's getting Team Mack North's hopes high right now.
                    Greg Oden was essentially Sam Bowie all over again & the funny thing is that he didn't really love basketball.

I hope Embiid is healthy for his own sake.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Greg Oden was essentially Sam Bowie all over again & the funny thing is that he didn't really love basketball.

I hope Embiid is healthy for his own sake.
                      I also hope he does well but in the worst case scenario he's made a lot of money that's put him ahead in life and that's not bad.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

They've been high since the '14 rookie draft. Now my hopes are through the roof! I hate the Sixers but they're so bad that it doesn't matter.

Stauskas and Embiid FTW!

*thanks to all those who keep updating. I know he's on many a radar!

Comment

Simmons, Embiid, Okafor, Noel and Saric something has to give there. They have the pieces to pull off a huge trade to move their club ahead.

Comment

Don't listen to the reports guys:
                            The Joeronto Star wrote:
                            Reports are being leaked from Jeff Teagues camp that they are at impasse with Monstars Management, and are seeking trade opportunities to get Teague out of Joeronto.

Asked to comment on the situation, President & CEO Joey insisted that "Jeff Teague will be a Monstar come Training Camp. We think he will have a fantastic season for us this year."

However, the GM, Joey, was a little bit more vague, "Our position has always been that we will listen to whats out there."
                            Last edited by Joey; Mon Aug 29, 2016, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                Don't listen to the reports guys:
                                I'm so confused!

Comment

Working...
                                X