Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still, I mean he's going to get looks this year. He's going to get you some boards, steals, blocks. He'll be top 100 or better easily, I think. I don't know about efficiency cats...

Comment

• Pay Riley pretty definitive in stating that Chris Bosh is done with the Miami Heat .. crazy.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...616-story.html

"'I'm excited about another team, another build," Riley, 71, said. "I've had thoughts the last couple of years of moving on, I woke up this morning I’m really excited." Damn, the man is cold. Haha

Comment

• If the poor guy can't pass the physical they can't ignore that and move ahead. It's a liability to the team and more importantly, damaging to Chris Bosh's health.

Comment

• Axel, I may have a Amnesty tag for sale.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Axel, I may have a Amnesty tag for sale.
            No thanks. 3 year deal was chosen with the risk in mind. (Plus I still have my own amnesty)

Plenty of real deals to be had. Not a single offer for Kevin Love since I put him on the block at the draft.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What would be said price of an amnesty ?

I don't have anyone I wanna ditch but you never know what can happen ....
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'd let the market decide on the price. It's not in my best interest to set a public official asking price.

I'd imagine a get out of jail free card is worth more to someone who really needs it.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  No thanks. 3 year deal was chosen with the risk in mind. (Plus I still have my own amnesty)

Plenty of real deals to be had. Not a single offer for Kevin Love since I put him on the block at the draft.
                  For me personally, Kevin Love isn't worth the price I think it costs to get him. He's no longer a great fantasy asset due to situation so the question must be asked, are you pricing him based on what he used to do and presumably still could in a different setting or are you pricing based on his Cavs playing career?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    For me personally, Kevin Love isn't worth the price I think it costs to get him. He's no longer a great fantasy asset due to situation so the question must be asked, are you pricing him based on what he used to do and presumably still could in a different setting or are you pricing based on his Cavs playing career?
                    I believe that, for all players, the market sets the price.

He's was still ranked top40 last year, so it's not like he's a bum now or anything.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah he's good but not great. I'm probably going to ride out the young roster this season and see what happens.

Comment

• I feel Love is worth a quality role player who provides great numbers in a key area, say Blocks for example, but isn't a slouch anywhere either.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• He could definitely help the right team.

Comment

• Just a reminder, if you haven't done so already, could you please go into Yahoo and select your entire roster as Keepers so I can lock the Rosters, and we can be all set for Free Agency. Everything should be up to date already, so its just a matter of selecting your individual team members.
                            Thanks!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Just a reminder, if you haven't done so already, could you please go into Yahoo and select your entire roster as Keepers so I can lock the Rosters, and we can be all set for Free Agency. Everything should be up to date already, so its just a matter of selecting your individual team members.
                              Thanks!
                              So I'll ask again (3rd time?), is there a drop dead date to make changes (drop players) before the auction?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Just a reminder, if you haven't done so already, could you please go into Yahoo and select your entire roster as Keepers so I can lock the Rosters, and we can be all set for Free Agency. Everything should be up to date already, so its just a matter of selecting your individual team members.
                                Thanks!
                                I'll go in sometime today and flag my guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X