The Drink/Drank/Drunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Drink/Drank/Drunk Thread

Tell us how when and why it happened to you.

Hello my name is Scraptor and I like to go out. I met some cute girls and they like to drink. Now I am hiding in some stranger's bathroom while a reality show plays in the living room. If a body is found in West Calgary tell my mama I loved her and make sure the raptors give me a 21 dunk salute.

Comment

me right now

Comment

Maybe 2 weeks ago I bought a bottle of Glenfiddich and played diablo 3. I was playing adventure mode and after every finish I had a drink. 40 minutes later I stood up to piss and fell right on my face. Fat lip and bruised cheek, I had drank half the bottle. Next day was one of the worst hangovers of my life.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Hello my name is Scraptor and I like to go out. I met some cute girls and they like to drink. Now I am hiding in some stranger's bathroom while a reality show plays in the living room. If a body is found in West Calgary tell my mama I loved her and make sure the raptors give me a 21 dunk salute.
          West end? You're fine... More than likely.

Comment

Last time I drank was March.... the place I live is a dry house.

I MISS BEER
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X