No announcement yet.

Everything Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm reading into it a bit, but it really sounds like that 15th spot is down to Brady and Van Vleet at about the 5 min mark of this video.

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Stop posting spider pics man. Goddamn.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Or at least, to be balanced, they should also comment whenever we score a basket inside that "Biz would have mucked up the paint on that one" or "Biz would have fumbled that right out of bounds."

I agree though, time for the team and media to move on and focus on what we do have.
        I can't wait to hear matt Devlin and Leo rautins mention lowry and derozans Olympics every chance they get.

When they do good: "that's that valuable time spent at the Olympics that made them take that Next step"
        When they do bad: "it's such a grind playing all those games in the summer but these guys are pros they'll figure it out"
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thank you SI!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Thank you SI!

I don't get it?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              I don't get it?
              Its the tail end of DeRozan's quotes from his media session today. He called out the guys that were ranked ahead of him in that SI poll from a few weeks ago.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I don't get it?
                More motivation. He's talking about being ranked 46th.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

More motivation. He's talking about being ranked 46th.

SI probably didn't watch a raptors game until the playoffs. Based on that he's lucky he wasn't 460th

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    SI probably didn't watch a raptors game until the playoffs. Based on that he's lucky he wasn't 460th
                    Well it would be pretty unfair to rank players that didnt even make the playoffs a head of him than. Which is what happened

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      I'm reading into it a bit, but it really sounds like that 15th spot is down to Brady and Van Vleet at about the 5 min mark of this video.

I believe one of the beat writers wrote on their twitter than they believe it's between Brady and Van Vleet as well. So I think you're right.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        I believe one of the beat writers wrote on their twitter than they believe it's between Brady and Van Vleet as well. So I think you're right.
                        I'm rooting for brady. Hed be the best shooter on our team far and away

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I'm rooting for brady. Hed be the best shooter on our team far and away
                          I'd keep Brady, just for the threat of his 3-pt shot in end-of-game and last shot situations. You could do offense/defense substitutions like they were doing with Biz. Opposing teams would have no choice but to guard him.

VanVleet looks like a nice, all-around player, but Brady has a truly elite skill - a stone cold gunner. He could be our Bulls era Steve Kerr.

Comment

We're talking the 15th man.. Brady will get that spot due to his passport. It's the reason why we brought in Bennett. Masai still has to sell the game, and Canadians seem to like rooting for home grown talent.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              We're talking the 15th man.. Brady will get that spot due to his passport. It's the reason why we brought in Bennett. Masai still has to sell the game, and Canadians seem to like rooting for home grown talent.
                              This. Question having Brady does that make Ross less valuable to us?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

This. Question having Brady does that make Ross less valuable to us?

No.. Brady won't see much time in the big club. He'll be a 905'er all season. Brady is a pretty horrid defender from what I recall. At least Ross is above average there.

I suspect Ross will be here all season. If he's moved it'll be at the draft next summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X