Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I Don't Want Beasley

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default I Don't Want Beasley

    We better not do a sign and trade where the main piece is Beasley. On a team like Miami that plays stingy defence, Beasley is the softest, weakest link. Can you imagine how badly he would perform on the Raptors? Miami without Wade are the Timberwolves.

    No Beasley, no way.

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Beasley + Bargnani = fun combination for opposing teams

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Beasley + Bargnani + Turkoglu + Calderon = ouch time.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Rookie brakeman1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Beasly would do well in someplace like boston or utah. I don't wanna think about him in a raptors uniform. After that I think I would be done for sure!

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i guess im all alone on the Beasley bandwagon......
    How could you say no to a talent like that?
    your giving up Bosh, the best PF in the NBA, you need to get superstar(or close to it) potential in return.
    When this guy was coming out of collage everyone was on him, the guy was a double-double machine.
    I still sthink he can be a dominant scorer in the NBA he just needs to get his head right

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It not just about Beasley's potential. He's the exact opposite of what we've been saying the Raptors need: A low-post, defensive center (he's not a scoring wing who can create either). They don't need another dominant scorer. Beasley reportedly hates defense, and if you ever caught him going to work with some post moves hell probably just froze over. He MIGHT eventually be good, but he would definitely be terrible on the Raptors.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Kennay wrote: View Post
    It not just about Beasley's potential. He's the exact opposite of what we've been saying the Raptors need: A low-post, defensive center (he's not a scoring wing who can create either). They don't need another dominant scorer. Beasley reportedly hates defense, and if you ever caught him going to work with some post moves hell probably just froze over. He MIGHT eventually be good, but he would definitely be terrible on the Raptors.
    how good do you think the Raptors are going to be without Bosh anyways....

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bargnani (has potential to be dirk-like) said he was lazy in one of his interview......Beasley (potential) that is also lazy but compare to both of them side by side...... Bargnani would look like a superstar....... at least Bargnani can play man-to-man defense.....and block once a game...

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote INFO wrote: View Post
    how good do you think the Raptors are going to be without Bosh anyways....
    Great, just give up on the Raptors, take on some guy who has a horrible attitude and is a horrible fit, because why the hell not, right?

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Kennay wrote: View Post
    Great, just give up on the Raptors, take on some guy who has a horrible attitude and is a horrible fit, because why the hell not, right?
    I didnt say that, Thanks
    All im saying is without Bosh we are not making the playoffs (with this current team)
    thats a fact
    If you add Beasley your taking a gamble that he may bust out in toronto or flop.
    Im not saying add him for the hell of it, im saying add it because he might be able to become a good player.

    I really dont know why he's a horrible fit? Bosh leaves he can start at the 4 and play some 3..
    The topic of playing Defence, with Triano at coach that will always be an exageration

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote INFO wrote: View Post
    I really dont know why he's a horrible fit? Bosh leaves he can start at the 4 and play some 3..
    The topic of playing Defence, with Triano at coach that will always be an exageration
    Because, once again, the only thing he really has potential for is scoring, and the Raptors have enough of that. He would "fit in" with the rest of the offense only players, but he wouldn't help.

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default re

    Realistically, Bosh isn't much of a stud on the defensive end either. Beasley would have a new start, a new opportunity to start from scratch. He's only 21-starting over might be all he needs. Dude has talent-period. If he could harness it in TO, Raps could be laughing a couple years down the road. Or not...

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Kennay wrote: View Post
    Because, once again, the only thing he really has potential for is scoring, and the Raptors have enough of that. He would "fit in" with the rest of the offense only players, but he wouldn't help.
    The guy can grab mad boards....
    he pulled down over 12 a game in collage
    so the potential to be a rebounder is there too..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •