How to Get the Best Package for Bosh, While Keeping Him Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get the Best Package for Bosh, While Keeping Him Happy

does bosh not have an option that he could pick up for next year?

according to hoopshype he does.
    so, he picks up his option, we trade him to one of these teams like new jersey, houston, etc.

we get some good prospects/players back and if bosh isn't happy about he becomes a fa no matter what after this upcoming season.

it's a win, win if bosh is willing to gamble for one more year.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Bosh may be willing to gamble, but the other teams aren't going to trade back much for a 1-year rental. In addition, the CBA is being reviewed and there may be a lockout in the '11-'12 season, so Bosh may not be so willing to gamble.

Comment

It wouldn't be a gamble, it would be a mistake. He would be minimizing his opportunities. Bosh is passing on the option. This summer will be the last big payday for a long time due to the new CBA coming down the tubes. He will push for a max deal this summer, I guarantee it.

Comment

So he's passing on $4 million he'd get next season, risking (again) that he won't suffer a major injury, and basically causing the team he is going to to be gutted in order to trade for him.

Or, he could pick the team he wants to go to and not make them lose any players, which would make a lot more sense.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Why in God's name would he risk over 100 million dollars(he could get hurt) to help out the Raptors? This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever seen.

Comment

daveyboy wrote: View Post
            Why in God's name would he risk over 100 million dollars(he could get hurt) to help out the Raptors? This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever seen.
            hahaha welcome to RR my friend!

Comment

That's weird ... why would Bosh pick up his option? His value to close the best max deal is at peak this summer, next year he may have an bad year or gets injured. Why would he risk it? And why a team would get Bosh for one year rental? The best scenario that makes both (CB4&Raptors) happy and assuming that CB4 wants to leave, is to sign&trade CB4 to a team that CB4 agrees and Raptors gets a good package back.

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
                That's weird ... why would Bosh pick up his option? His value to close the best max deal is at peak this summer, next year he may have an bad year or gets injured. Why would he risk it? And why a team would get Bosh for one year rental? The best scenario that makes both (CB4&Raptors) happy and assuming that CB4 wants to leave, is to sign&trade CB4 to a team that CB4 agrees and Raptors gets a good package back.
                for god's sake, you kepp thinking inside the box, start thinking outside.

we all said cahrlotte was garbage then they got stephen jackson we still thought they were garbage but we were proved wrong.

also, it's not necessarily a one year rental i mean it could be but not necesarily because a team that's willing to gamble to get bosh and possibly only have him for one year is going to do whatever they can to kepp him longer than one year.

like say a houston or something wants him, they get him with one year left on his contract hoping to re-sing him. they are going to do whatever they can to re-sign him, they have the cap space to sign some more decent players and they'll obviously be wheeling and dealing until what they feel is the best team they can have.

so, then they re-sign bosh to a max contract having his bird rights they can do that extra money thingy and they get some other guys there set.,

and we get probably one of the best packages we can get. i bet there's more than one team willing to gamble on a year with bosh.

make more sense now? cause it does to me.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The reason Bosh is opting-out this summer (and why LBJ, Wade et al arranged to be FA this summer) is because he wants his new contract to be grandfathered into the next CBA (once the current one expires next summer).
                  RR OG

Comment

Working...
                  X