What If The Raptors Were In The West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If The Raptors Were In The West?

you think if the raptors were in the west, mlse would stop dicking around and we'd actually have a winning team on the floor. i mean, we might not make the playoffs, but we would always have 47-50 wins.

what do you guys think?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

What changes? I think they lose more games that way, tougher competition.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      What changes? I think they lose more games that way, tougher competition.
      ya, but you can dick around in the east and still make the playoffs in the west you have to play to the best of your ability.

so, we'd obviously have better players, correction more proven talents on our roster in the west.

i believe anyways, i mean the raptors would actually have to prove something to get fans in the seats if they were in the west, am i wrong?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

He's the same guy no matter if he's on the east coast or out west. Are you saying GM's don't try as hard in the east?

Comment

Or we could end up like Vancouver by being soo bad that the team would end up for sale.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            you think if the raptors were in the west, mlse would stop dicking around and we'd actually have a winning team on the floor. i mean, we might not make the playoffs, but we would always have 47-50 wins.

what do you guys think?
            wtf kind of logic is that?

we would be worse off...we would be lucky to get 30 wins....

Comment

If we were in the west, we'd be like the Clippers - a perennial lottery team.

Comment

At least we'd get higher lottery picks.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  If we were in the west, we'd be like the Clippers - a perennial lottery team.
                  Hard to disagree. The 8th seed in the West wins 50 games. WTF.

Comment

Not only would the Raptors be playing tougher teams more often (for now, anyway), the constant wear and tear of traveling back and forth across time zones would hinder the team too.

On the plus side, the ACC would host Nash, Brandon Roy, Kobe and KD more often, which would be pretty cool.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      He's the same guy no matter if he's on the east coast or out west. Are you saying GM's don't try as hard in the east?
                      in a sense yes.

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Or we could end up like Vancouver by being soo bad that the team would end up for sale.
                      that's not what happened to vancouver they were never for sale teh same guy Michael Heisley has owned them for their fifteen year existence.

steve francis and the NBA's crooked system screwed them over. although, biggest bust ever big country. he's prolly living on a hundred acre farm with a nice house with the freakin contract he got wasn't it like 4 years 65million or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X