Is This Trade Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Trade Possible?

ok, i am new so don't slam me if this isn't that good. Do you guys think that this trade is legit.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2c67fmx

I think it solves alot of problems and concerns the raps have, It might be realistic what do you guys think

I don't see any reason why Utah Jazz wants to do this trade !! They Just do not need a 10 million Dollar a season Hedo in their team.

Comment

Jerry Sloan would end up killing Turkoglu by Christmas. He likes hardnosed players who play defense. None of that describes Turkoglu. And I'm pretty sure Jordan wouldn't want Calderon.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Get er done! I would like this trade!

Comment

I doubt the Bobcats would want Calderon - it sounds like they won't be resigning R. Felton but I believe that's because they like Augustine...but no way the Jazz would want Diop for $6M a year (for his 2 pts and 3 rbs) and Turk for $10M.

I mean it would be good for us (even if Kirilenko keeps getting injured) but I don't think it's realistic as far as the other teams agreeing to it.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Bosh and Johnson for Milsap and AK47

The only reason I think that this trade works for Toronto is that AK47's contract of $17 million expires at the end of 2010-11. In this scenario the Jazz just let Boozer walk.

I am not sure that this is much of an upgrade for the Jazz; i.e. replacing Boozer and Milsap with Bosh and Johnson however if Booze is going to walk they might go for it.
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Sun May 2, 2010, 11:59 AM.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

"Hey Chris, wanna play in Utah?"
              "No."

Trade talk over.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                I don't see any reason why Utah Jazz wants to do this trade !! They Just do not need a 10 million Dollar a season Hedo in their team.
                plus, um not that i think that's that acuurate but if the jazz have 7 less wins in the season they're going to be like 10th or 11th in the west.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X