Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW UPDATE: Fight for the Toronto Raps! Leave the Huskies in the past. SIGN PETITION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Boooooooooooooo
    If you are changing the name of the club,
    you may as well go with something more appropriate,
    like Toronto Pussycats.
    (no need to offend the Huskies)

Comment

dn66 wrote: View Post
      If you are changing the name of the club,
      you may as well go with something more appropriate,
      like Toronto Pussycats.
      (no need to offend the Huskies)
      I thought about the Toronto Vags but didn't think it was too family oriented.

Comment

Raptors are dangerous creatures who hunt in packs... so basically raptors are a team oriented creatures

anyways... Jurassic park.....its more about T-Rex than raptors?

Raptors sounds better than Bulls, Bobcats, Lakers and etc ... why do we need another team with animals (mammals) names...is it really original?

Comment

Copywryter wrote: View Post
          Maybe a name/branding change will also alter the negative miasma that hangs over this perennially out-of-the-playoffs franchise. (I know, not the way to do it).
          I think that's the only reason this ridiculous "movement" is going on. Pure distraction...with some marketing (greed) thrown in. It's not going to change a damn thing.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            wrong!
            KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
            Raptors are dangerous creatures who hunt in packs... so basically raptors are a team oriented creatures

anyways... Jurassic park.....its more about T-Rex than raptors?

Raptors sounds better than Bulls, Bobcats, Lakers and etc ... why do we need another team with animals (mammals) names...is it really original?
            Actually, VELOCIraptors WERE dangerous creatures, most likely. Unfortunately they have been dead for 65 million years. And there are more scenes with the velociraptors in the movie than with the T-Rex.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Forget Raptors and Huskies, we need a name that reflects the way this team plays.

I suggest the Toronto Marshmallows.

Introducing our new mascot.

Deadallus

Comment

How about the Toronto Silly Nannies?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  How about the Toronto Silly Nannies?
                  HaHa, "SHIPOOPI, SHIPOOPI!"...

If it's a name change you folks would like, I would suggest Polar Bears, but I'd rather that be the name of our NEW NFL FRANCHISE!! Which should be here sometime before I die...

Comment

who really cares? Raptors is a gay name, so is the Huskies... I always liked Toronto Thunder, but too late OKC too that already...
                    Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
                      who really cares? Raptors is a gay name, so is the Huskies... I always liked Toronto Thunder, but too late OKC too that already...
                      FYI - There's a very powerful Coalition of Raps fans that has a huge vested interest in this, and it is prepared to deloy all of it's dirty-political weapons to engage in an unimaginably low brow war against it's opponent.

This is no joke.
                      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue May 4, 2010, 11:55 AM.
                      RR OG

Comment

Working...
                      X