To Toronto:
    Bynum
    Odom
    Vujacic

Would you pull the trigger?

Throw in a 1st and ill think about it

Comment

2 weeks before, maybe.
      but with bynum's recent injury struggles, probably not.
      odom would never play north of the border, he'll either ask for a buyout or sit out.
      vujacic would be a good energy backup for jack, but it makes me cringe thinking of seeing another european guy on the raps bench.
      Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Tue May 4, 2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        odom would never play south of the border
        Toronto's in Mexico, now?????

Man, it's been longer than I thought since I've been back there!
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

To Lakers:
          Bosh
          Calderon

To Toronto:
          Bynum
          Odom
          Farmer
          1st round pick 2011
          2nd round pick 2012

and then you have a deal....(sasha would be redundant with Marco on the team)

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
            To Lakers:
            Bosh
            Calderon
            To Toronto:
            Bynum
            Odom
            Vujacic

LOL, you can dream on this trade my friend , it is always good to dream. Raptors will be luuuuccckkkkkyyyy is Lakers do the following trade:

Bosh and Jack
            for
            Bynum, Vujacic

Everytime you want to suggest a trade, firt put yourself in the place of the other team and ask yourself:

Ummm, why do no I want to lose all that size ( odom and Bynum) for Bosh and Calderon?

Would you make this trade ?

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
              To Lakers:
              Bosh
              Calderon

To Toronto:
              Bynum
              Odom
              Vujacic

No way that the Lakers give up 2/3 of their bigs for Bosh. It just isn't going to happen. Besides, why would the Lakers want one guy whose defense is sub-par and another whose defense is almost non-existent?

Only GMs of perpetual lottery team might make a deal like that. But then GMs of perpetual lottery teams wouldn't have Bynum and Odom sharing their front line with Gasol and Artest.
              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
                Toronto's in Mexico, now?????

Man, it's been longer than I thought since I've been back there!
                what are you talking about?? check my original post! hahahaha just kidding i changed it. what i meant was "odom will not go north of the border, to a team that's going south!" hahahaha

Comment

I wouldn't want odom because he's just as inconsistent as past raptors like joey graham and current raptor marco belinelli... plus it's very likely that he doesn't even suit up for us

i really REALLY doubt ANY trade with the lakers is possible... what they really need is a PG for the future and jose is not it... maybe jack but what do we get back in return is the question

Comment

raps 2nd round pick for kobe
                    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Working...
                    X