ESPN: All the Buzz Has Bosh Heading to Join Wade in Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: All the Buzz Has Bosh Heading to Join Wade in Miami

Say it ain't so ESPN. Now you've gotten sucked in with all the Bosh to Miami hearsay.

And then who shows up and takes a courtside seat at Staples Center to watch Game 2 of the Lakers versus the Jazz? Chris Bosh, the free-agent-to-be center who already popped up in a trade rumor for Bynum this season and would likely require Bynum to be sent to Toronto if the Raptors want to do a sign-and-trade with the Lakers this summer (although the buzz has Bosh heading to join Dwyane Wade in Miami).
    Source - Click here

crish bosh a CENTER
    ok hahAhAHAHA
    and raps fans whine about defense

Comment

MaGIX wrote: View Post
      crish bosh a CENTER
      ok hahAhAHAHA
      Yea that is kind of strange.

It seems to me that no one knows except maybe Bosh, his family and agent where Bosh will play next season. However, it is looking more and more like it won't be for the Raptors
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I really, really don't see Bosh going to Miami to be overshadowed by Wade. It makes no sense. It seems to me that the people creating the `buzz' are just speculating, rather than reporting a verifiable fact.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I don't see Wade staying either, but if Miami can use its cap space to sign a PG and C and then S&T for Bosh, they will be pretty legit. With all these rumors flying around, Beasley for Bosh certainly isn't at the top of BC's wish list.

I don't think Bosh would mind playing next to Wade ego wise, no one is that demented that they need to be perceived as the best player on the team. If anything he would argue they are equal and it will be a good challenge to play with the best.

Comment

MaGIX wrote: View Post
            crish bosh a CENTER
            ok hahAhAHAHA
            Bosh played his first three years at center. Gasol has played multiple years at center. They have the best defensive SF in the league backing them up... And not to mention one of the best defenders at the 2. Who's guarding the five would be a non-issue, seriously.

TIm W. wrote: View Post
            I really, really don't see Bosh going to Miami to be overshadowed by Wade. It makes no sense. It seems to me that the people creating the `buzz' are just speculating, rather than reporting a verifiable fact.
            His play at the Olympics wasn't overshadowed. He got all the acclaim you could imagine. If anything he's being overlooked now because he's not in the American spotlight. I don't see this being an issue. Kobe wasn't overshadowed by Shaq. Looking at all the award Pippen received he wasn't even overshadowed by Jordan. In fact, Pippen may not have been honored as much if he weren't playing with Jordan.
            Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 5, 2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
              Tim, I don't think this overshadowed line of reasoning carries any weight in today's NBA.
              Lets look at Pau Gasol. How much headlines and attention was he grabbing when he was the "main man" in Grizzlies and how much attention does he get while playing along side Kobe

The interesting thing is that CB4 acknowledge this as well in his exit interview.

Comment

If he does go to Miami, i hope we face them in the 1st round of the playoffs, kick their asses, then face VC and Orlando and kick their butts then face Celts in the east finals and slap KG all over the place!

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  Tim, I don't think this overshadowed line of reasoning carries any weight in today's NBA.
                  Lets look at Pau Gasol. How much headlines and attention was he grabbing when he was the "main man" in Grizzlies and how much attention does he get while playing along side Kobe

The interesting thing is that CB4 acknowledge this as well in his exit interview.
                  Gasol didn't get attention in Memphis because Memphis never won a game in the playoffs. If he was able to lead his team anywhere, he would have gotten a lot more attention. The only reason he gets the attention now is because he's on a Championship team in L.A. If Bosh were to win a Championship in Miami, he wouldn't get nearly the attention Gasol does.

Besides, it's not that I think he wants the attention, but the responsibility of leading the team. In Miami, it was always be Wade's team, just as the Lakers are Kobe's team. My feeling is Bosh wants to lead his own team to success.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X